Two Quick Suggestions

Coming from someone who spent a decent amount of time at ::meth the servers risk fighting spot, many problems became apparent that would be quite easy to fix with a few tweaks

Most of the time theres a few clueless edge pkers that wander to ::meth to try and pk there and attack anybody with risk which is quite annoying to the people trying to risk fight with some retard in no risk instantly attacking them as they enter the wilderness; So i suggest implementing a minimum risk required to enter the area such as maybe 120 pkp seeing as thats a dfs currently, i think that would be reasonable as thats the cheapest item to risk that people sometimes do, the reason i say 120 pkp at least is because again the people who risk nothing could just bring 5 karambwans and it would count as theyre risking SOMETHING to the game but it would still be a hassle to other players

Now my 2nd suggestion is a little out there but i think it would be good - Changing the name of the server

I have many friends that have played this server at one point or another and moved onto other servers or just going back to RS because let's be honest here Roat has a reputation for being a kinda cancer server in a few aspects so ONCE/IF zoradz does all the updates that people are looking forward too like adding the new 07 items and maybe fixing combat related problems some people would still not come back knowing that its ROAT PKZ and they would bat the idea down without giving it a second thought because of the reputation that name brings along with it.

Just my two cents

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, desert ship said:

nice suggestions mate, i hardly support 1st one.

second is, make the server's name Arabpkz? bcus i see many arabs in other server which i hate, i want them to come to their home! our server!

We can't have that name m8888.... it already exists: www.arabpkz.com and is a million times better than RotPkz

(sry for advertise, once chance pls @Staffs, @Staves?)

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 1