do you have parkinsons

you're probably joking or something but yes I do

2 hours ago, Pyd said:

oss = rspspk + 07 graphics

true

2 hours ago, desert ship said:

Can u even do 5 switches? LOL

Na its not, still better than rpkz

lol you cant even keep up with e on roat pkz lol kid.

13 hours ago, FUCKING KING said:

Didn't show a single Roat Pkz clip? This is just advertisement @Zoradz

Btw your content was so shit not even worth watching when u shake like a spastic  on  steroids + you shouldve died so many times lmao

youre just mad im 1-0 on nostalgia 3-0 on oss and above 10-0 on roat pkz on you getting slapped by #parkinsonbrid

12 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Why are you shaking are you having a stroke?

parkinson

16 hours ago, hickory do said:

nice

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Its Kyle said:

true

youre just mad im 1-0 on nostalgia 3-0 on oss and above 10-0 on roat pkz on you getting slapped by #parkinsonbrid

parkinson

Hahahaha if only 10% of that was true lmao. Bro, 2-1 to me on Nostalgia, what you on about? On OSS my kdr is 68-1, I died ONCE to Smokey because I lagged out, and on Roat Pkz I've only died to you twice (you had max set) back when you were going for 100-0 on kankerslave ;D

and I've killed you like 10+ times on isis zqas, god dildo & kanker slave (10+ on each acc :) )

you're just another reject KKZ wannabe, didn't use f-keys until last months and like he's something to my dick gtfo ur vid was shit too Smokey like

3 hours ago, Its Kyle said:

true

parkinson

I cant keep up? LOL u called me ragbot for making u go off.

13 minutes ago, desert ship said:

I cant keep up? LOL u called me ragbot for making u go off.

what has sitting afk shooting bolts to do with keeping up the fact you still care about ''nsing'' when I have to attack you first <--very nsing in 2016 on a rsps is just funny tbh I bet you dont even know what ns stands for lmao

Just now, Its Kyle said:

what has sitting afk shooting bolts to do with keeping up the fact you still care about ''nsing'' when I have to attack you first <--very nsing in 2016 on a rsps is just funny tbh I bet you dont even know what ns stands for lmao

Someone is mad, you atk then dont expect me to be kind with you, i atk on w/e style i want since you atked me everytime i teled to easts.

Dont cry k.

• Zoradz locked this topic