Roat Pkz sucks )-:

Dinkey03

After my first day on this server, I've been lured and ragged to Hell. Of course I cannot find any staff to report it to when it's happenning. My character was also stuck in ::funpk for 30 minutes and had to figure my way out since no staff could be contacted. There is not enough staff to keep the community in line or even keep up with the bugs. I was followed around for about 20 minutes by someone throughout the Runescape map. If I ever tried to go into a PK zone, they would farcast me. I asked them to stop several times and tried teleporting and relogging. Besides following me around the map, several other players did the very same to me. I'm not upset about people attacking me in PVP areas, that's how PVP works. I'm mad that I cannot choose who to attack, as I am ragged pretty much every time I log in. I can't say I'll play this server too much longer so look for me on PK Fast. "Lightwork" was the one who followed me around as I kept asking him to stop...

26 minutes ago, Dinkey03 said:

After my first day on this server, I've been lured and ragged to Hell. Of course I cannot find any staff to report it to when it's happenning. My character was also stuck in ::funpk for 30 minutes and had to figure my way out since no staff could be contacted. There is not enough staff to keep the community in line or even keep up with the bugs. I was followed around for about 20 minutes by someone throughout the Runescape map. If I ever tried to go into a PK zone, they would farcast me. I asked them to stop several times and tried teleporting and relogging. Besides following me around the map, several other players did the very same to me. I'm not upset about people attacking me in PVP areas, that's how PVP works. I'm mad that I cannot choose who to attack, as I am ragged pretty much every time I log in. I can't say I'll play this server too much longer so look for me on PK Fast. "Lightwork" was the one who followed me around as I kept asking him to stop...

Lightwork is ez just post in reports record him 30 minutes of ragging you and he will be dealed with