Tournament & Pid

Last thread went nowhere

some suggestions for the daily tournaments

Brew cap: Hybrid/Welfare should have 2/3/4 brews, depending on what the community votes for. Pure Nh should have 2. Tribrid should have 6 max. Pure only 2. Zerker/Main also 2. Dharok 2.

Add: Venom pot to Pure Nh. Add another game where you can only use range (Armadyl, Karil's, Void and shit) 15:30 server time any random day.

And to make the tournament not be just about lasting and having people bring nothing but 1/2 way in Pure Nh, make it so you can't attack another player unless you've done a 3 way, or 4 way depending on what tournament it is.

PID IN DUEL: Everyday people quit because of losing their banks to pid. Pid works like shit on here there's a method to get pid and I don't think many know about this but it's quite unfair I think you should make it so that both players have pid and then if you both die then it's a draw and just simply rematch eachother that's way more fair than how it is right now.

Post your thoughts below and feel free to add anything! Please keep this a clean thread without flame. :D

54 minutes ago, Matt said:

Pretty much ^ got up to pots and stopped reading

2 hours ago, prenti peeka said:

too much 2 read

Ty anyway 

No need to make a post if you didn't read it. 

You're both new to the game (or even Runescape in general) so I understand if my valid points and suggestions bored you. Anyway, have a great evening! :D

1 hour ago, desert ship said:

Some1 is mad bcus he died.

What? 

The whole thread is about fixing pid and tournament? I only played one tournament ever since release and I won. And I never stake.

Keep this thread clean please, unless you post feedback, don't post at all.

10 minutes ago, 24k said:

You're both new to the game (or even Runescape in general) so I understand if my valid points and suggestions bored you. Anyway, have a great evening! :D

What? 

The whole thread is about fixing pid and tournament? I only played one tournament ever since release and I won. And I never stake.

You can suggest what you want. All you need is to donate a few k's and it might happen!

49 minutes ago, 24k said:

What? 

Lol not new to this game or runescape, Good try though eighteen year ooooooould nigga 

'And to make the tournament not be just about lasting and having people bring nothing but 1/2 way in Pure Nh, make it so you can't attack another player unless you've done a 3 way, or 4 way depending on what tournament it is. '

even though 1/2 way is most efficient, 3 or 4 isn't gunna work. Let's say that you need 4 switches to attack. You switched 4 items and then what? you can attack 1/2/3/4 times? before switching back or how will you going to do this? I think the coding will be TOO hard for this, will it actually happen. 

And for the brew cap, I think 4 brews on every tourny is enough, not too less, not too much. 

Pid in duel: agree

Edited by pekky