Vestas being an idiot in one day

Most of you all know Vestas the keyboard warrior using the yell chat box.He constantly tries to start arguments with anyone/anything on this game behind a computer screen. He pretends that he doesn't "feel" like pking because all he does is log on to camp the chaos elemental all day to get divine when he doesn't even use it. In reality, he cannot because because he is permed by everyone on the server. He will most likely call you a virgin and tell you that making a 100k before graduating college in realistic over private message. He will add "l0l0l0l0l0" after his terrible jokes or after he dies multiple times as you can see in the pictures because he really has some issues in life. We should start a Help Vestas Foundations because this kid has a hard life dealing with some mental issues in/out of school. Thank you guys for your support.

zqwQNOD.png

BclXt5A.png

gZIManC.png

XDakGLP.png

RKNPbdQ.png

H07mRU2.png

rvIeYMD.png

You're obviously a fucking idiot kid lmfao. I mind my own shit and argue to those who start shit with me first. You think you're big kid? You can't even fucking read properly lmfao. I clearly said you play this game and try to flex about the wildy but don't even have a 100k bank. And then you continued to claim I said I made 100k a Year at College LOL obviously you can't even fucking read properly. And if you still continue to believe I said I made 100k a Year at College, where's the picture? I don't see it anywhere lmfao. Learn to read kid, maybe owning a few books might help too! I camp the Chaos Ele, and yet I've probably gotten like 40 kills since I've gotten the Divine. You're clueless kid. I try to argue with anyone on yell? I argue with anyone who starts shit with me when I mind my own shit. You're a fucking hard-headed dumbass piece of shit, and like I care about getting killed? LOLOL as I stated, I can pk whenever the fuck I want and I hardly do. You're "Perming" me about doing something I don't even normally do, you're obviously a fucking dumbass. It's like trying to tell someone you're preventing someone from doing something they don't even normally do LOL. You're a fucking idiot kid. Just shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down with your hypocritical bullshit, fuckboy.

I rest my case. You're just a spastic fuck. Lmfao

And nice hidden inventory bitchboy.

Keep in mind this topic isn't in the flame section, you can get infracted for all that shit^.