Colours

I understand this suggestion has already been made, but it hasn't gotten enough attention.

This is a list of ranks that are currently the same colour:

• Owner & Global Admin
  • Forum Admin & Developer
  • Global Moderator & Ex-Staff
  • Server Support & Super Donator

That's pretty much it, don't give me no bs excuse of how it's shaded differently and it's lighter/darker than the other, it's still arguably the same colour... And it's not like we've run out of other colours to use for ranks...

Also there are some ranks that not only don't make sense, but we really don't need, for example:

Global Admin Administrator

Global Moderator Moderator

Aren't they the same thing?

EDIT: Global have more power on the forums, never mind that. 

Server Support Server Support

Global Admin Global Admin

Global Moderator Global Moderator

Forum Admin - Forum Admin

That should neaten things up a little bit.

Edited by Why Gg

I mean I can see the shade difference, but hey why not new colors = clear, concise and fun. 

For the global thing, there might be extended powers for the different titles, you never know. Such as "Global admin" further admin control panel access. Also it's more of a hierarchy type situation, like Yoobs can say Legend "you were talking all that shit while I was mod, but now who's a higher rank". 

I mean I can see the shade difference, but hey why not new colors = clear, concise and fun. 

For the global thing, there might be extended powers for the different titles, you never know. Such as "Global admin" further admin control panel access. Also it's more of a hierarchy type situation, like Yoobs can say Legend "you were talking all that shit while I was mod, but now who's a higher rank". 

Okay we got the whole "Global" thing solved then, nvm.

Edited by Why Gg

No, I believe Global just implies you have the same rank in-game and on the forums. That's what I personally think it means, but if we've got "Forum Moderator" it should already imply you're a Mod on the forums, but not in-game... So obviously "Moderator" would mean both considering Legend is Admin on forums and in-game, yet has "Administrator" rank.

Like I said it's gotta be one of these three options,  1) They really do have more power, or 2) It's just strictly a hierarchy thing, scroll up for the funny comment involving Yoobs and Legend. 3) You're right it's a useless title. 

Just like Forum mods can advance to Forum admins, where they could potentially add new boards, solve forum issues if they're competent enough etc. 

Edit: Confirmed by Yoobs that global admins have more power on forums. 

Edited by Castial

I agree I never understood the difference between Global Admin/Mod and Admin/Mod.

Would suggest just making it one rank. If Yoobs wants to be the shot caller make him Head Admin so he's above Legend idc just stop making sloppy ranks. It's almost like every staff have a custom rank lol.

Basically Global admin has forums dev permissions and admin ingame, global moderator has moderator permissions on the forums and moderator ingame but ingame Admin has just a bit higher permissions ingame and ingame moderator has moderator permissions ingame. I agree with color changes and i have tried to think about changes but im not sure what to go with to be honest but feel free to suggest?