Minigame [Gun Game]

I know this is gonna sound weird but awhile back I played a server that had a minigame called 'Gun Game'. Basically what it is is you selected whether or not you wanted to be a ranger or meleer, then you started with either a Bronze Scimitar or a Shortbow and 5-7 food, depending on your choice, after every kill you would gain a better weapon + 1 other piece of equipment + extra food and potions. There would be a target system but you could go rogue, single way combat tho. The area this took place in was Fist of Guthix in the server I played but it could be anything.

Lemme know what you guys think. Feedback much appreciated, I'd like to see extra minigames come out that reward minigame points and a small reward depending on the game. Maybe say a game of 60 people would reward you 6K PKT and so on..

IF this were ever implemented, I would suggest that the mini-game start with at least 25 in the holding/waiting room before it actually began.

I would assume people would just create a clan and abuse the system/mini-game. I would also change that God awful name 'Gun Game' and make it something more appealing.. like "Last Man Standing" as mentioned above ^.

It's not a bad idea and I have seen this elsewhere. BUT, it needs to have some sort of unique feature.. something that makes Roatpkz unique.

Edited by Donnie