Clan Chat + Extra PKP

The Roatpkz community is harsh, and Clan Chats really help overcome the impending toxicity from the community. The Clan Chat works however, I feel like the text is very hard to read, and trite. 

4e6661ff66c19180ac62d26a4077efd2.png

(This is the current Clan Chat text we are using)

Many player are unaware that you can change the Clan Chat text, and I feel like moving the 6446762e51e6b3268808826ee5f82f4a.png button in the 80679b081dd82bd701ac4fbf5c7c44c0.png tab would allow more players to realize that this is an option.

Example:51aaeb1d48b2b4ccc98525db7e638421.png

(Button moved to top right corner)

Some players with high killstreaks are usually hard to kill, and I feel like placing a bounty on them would be good. This would include a server wide message, and could potentially help the staff team find PKP farmers. I feel like this would be a great addition to our server.

d6580cbb210081aa1c4eb54c0f093118.png

(The rewards may vary)

Credits to Akuna for the idea.

Edited by Alkosor
  • Upvote 2
On 6/4/2017 at 10:30 AM, Yoobs da king said:

Players can choose the color of the clan chat text color by the color tab amongst your other tabs like invy etc, also it's good to see strides being taken to lesson the divide. Keep up the good work.

On 6/4/2017 at 10:29 AM, Khalil said:

You can change your chat colours im pretty sure its one of the options in the top right corner of ur screen. (Not on pc atm  so cant check 4 sure) gl

I've always thought that you  could not change your clan chat text color! Thank you so much for the help!

On 6/4/2017 at 11:09 AM, GORILLAS said:

Don't want constant game messages when people are on a killstreak and can be shutdown for extra pkt, but wouldn't mind if when a player is shutdown for say a 50+ ks, a game message is given.

The messages wouldn't be too consistent Ie: Message every 10-15 kills. 

-Cheers & Thanks for the feedback! 

Good ideas there. I like the shutdown rewards stuff.

Also whilst talking about making the CC more user-friendly, I think it should be more clearer that on CC kill messages, where it shows the PKP - that number is the enemy's carried wealth, NOT how much they risked/lost. It confused me at first, and maybe will for new players too.

And another thing, after a certain amount of time, people who had a rank in my CC suddenly lose the rank for no reason and it's annoying scrolling through a long, unorganised list in order to find their name and re-apply the rank. That needs addressing. 

8 hours ago, sophia said:

Na its not much spam also it helps to know who is farming  

Staff do get a message about player killstreaks, we can't see it though. I see where you're coming from, if no staff are online then people can farm without being detected as easily. But to its credit, this game does have a decent anti-farming mechanic built in to automatically deal with it or flags an account for later inspection.

• Upvote 2
On 6/5/2017 at 5:23 AM, PK Guy said:

Good ideas there. I like the shutdown rewards stuff.

Also whilst talking about making the CC more user-friendly, I think it should be more clearer that on CC kill messages, where it shows the PKP - that number is the enemy's carried wealth, NOT how much they risked/lost. It confused me at first, and maybe will for new players too.

And another thing, after a certain amount of time, people who had a rank in my CC suddenly lose the rank for no reason and it's annoying scrolling through a long, unorganised list in order to find their name and re-apply the rank. That needs addressing. 

Staff do get a message about player killstreaks, we can't see it though. I see where you're coming from, if no staff are online then people can farm without being detected as easily. But to its credit, this game does have a decent anti-farming mechanic built in to automatically deal with it or flags an account for later inspection.

just dropped by to drop you a rep your 999 rep was bothering me