New forum?

Apple Pie

I like the new ones. Change is always good especially after years of the same shit and the same negative vibe the other one gave off. Gives people an opportunity to reinvent themselves to the community as well

Trust.

New forums gives people a chance to start again and as weird as it sounds, to not be as retarded as they were on the other forums (myself included in that group). A change like this is needed as it's a change that's long overdue. As easy as the old forums were to use, it was a bitch to use for moderating (from what I've heard and from experience [sorta]) and was kinda too easy to use.

Exactly. It's basic but at the same time nerds like us who were wanting more definitely got it. There's so many more features that the forum almost became social media yet it's still easy (easier even) to just get on and post a screenie/video. 

The only thing I don't like the theme which can be changed but how can you not like this?

Trussttt. The theme could be better yh, but it'll be addressed soon enough prob. You can post on each other's profiles which is basically like a facebook wall, you can actually give rep on here, It's just better as a whole.

Trussttt. The theme could be better yh, but it'll be addressed soon enough prob. You can post on each other's profiles which is basically like a facebook wall, you can actually give rep on here, It's just better as a whole.

I don't really agree with the reputation system, I would rather have a thanking system. However the dark theme for this site won't even let you post topics or post. 

I don't really agree with the reputation system, I would rather have a thanking system. However the dark theme for this site won't even let you post topics or post. 

thanking system would be better yh. we'll see though. time will tell.

you can post just the font is the same colour as the background of the text field.