the lottery

Lion Tales

these 2 days have been crazy, ive won like 8 lotteries with below 5% and shit. i won 4k in the lottery with only entering with 40pkp. exactly 1%. 

heres a screenshot by me predicting this shit lmfao. http://prntscr.com/fli402 

i mean its kinda good for broke ppl to make money but i wonder if its broken or nah?

thoughts about this?

-Lion Tales-

30 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

The reason why a lot of low % people win is because there a lot more people with low %'s in the lottery than those with high amounts

that could be right, but i wonder if that has something to say or not. because if i have 70% and 10 guys with 30% in total, im still the one who should win 7 out of 10 times.

On 2017-3-30 at 1:13 PM, Gretar said:

Lets say while you have 50% win rate, there might be 50 other people with 1% chance of winning, then there's still a 50% chance that someone with 1% will win. That's why people with low % often win.

It's basic math mate, having a higher percentage legit only means you have a 25 percent chance of winning. Also complaining over winning? smh. 

On 3/30/2017 at 7:13 AM, Gretar said:

Lets say while you have 50% win rate, there might be 50 other people with 1% chance of winning, then there's still a 50% chance that someone with 1% will win. That's why people with low % often win.

Edited by Sage fest