My disease

So last year I got diagnosed with crohn's disease (sit clrd). It's an inflammatory bowel disease that can affect your whole stomach system. The disease is autoimmune which means that my immune system is being arabic and attacks my own organs in my body.

Today i take pills everyday and a shot (once every second week) 

I wonder if you guys know any people with this kind of disease and how they are doing. Maybe you got someone older (50+) that has this disease? I am interested in how their life has been😀 

Do you guys have any diagnos/disease? If you do which one and how does it affect your life

• Upvote 1

my aunt has crohn's its a difficult disease brother but if you treat it right you'll be able to live normally with no setbacks.

i personally am a type 1 diabetic which was also auto immune, i take 4-5 needles a day, which basically means my pancreas stopped working so it doesn't produce the insulin the body needs so i have to take a shot. take 2 different kinds of medications and they also smell like donkey balls. 

even with our diseases brother, nothing will set us back as long as we don't let it. keep fighting bro, we aren't different than the others, even if people make fun of ya etc, we're strong and i guarantee they couldn't do what we do daily.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Tupac said:

I don't know anyone with this but my cousin Jason does have extreme problems with his liver (he is 16) and it is expected he has under a year to live. 

I hope that you get better smoothie. god bless

Damn that's sad.. hope a miracle happens so he can continue his life healthy.

Thanks man, I am good right now, been free from my inflammed bowels for a while now🙌🏽

3 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Best of luck brother hope you get better, I have a relative with neurological problems. 

Thanks bro but I am healthy right now but there is a risk that the disease comes back.

hope your relative is doing good, must be hard for him 

6 minutes ago, F3 Please said:

my aunt has crohn's its a difficult disease brother but if you treat it right you'll be able to live normally with no setbacks.

i personally am a type 1 diabetic which was also auto immune, i take 4-5 needles a day, which basically means my pancreas stopped working so it doesn't produce the insulin the body needs so i have to take a shot. take 2 different kinds of medications and they also smell like donkey balls. 

even with our diseases brother, nothing will set us back as long as we don't let it. keep fighting bro, we aren't different than the others, even if people make fun of ya etc, we're strong and i guarantee they couldn't do what we do daily.

Ye, I am following what my doctor says and i'm doing good right now, hopefully it stays this way for a long time😃

Damn dude, being a diabetic must be tough but I guess you get used to the medc. Your strong af

People who haven't gone through this kind of pain don't know what it is like. It's literally shit but we aren't alone and we can't stop fighting. We can still live a good life like normal people. Just stay positive about life, it can be hard somtimes but there are people that have it worse than us.

• Upvote 3
18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

how can your immune system act arabic? hope it gets worse

Can't you act mature at all? 

49 minutes ago, smoothie is back said:

So last year I got diagnosed with crohn's disease (sit clrd). It's an inflammatory bowel disease that can affect your whole stomach system. The disease is autoimmune which means that my immune system is being arabic and attacks my own organs in my body.

Today i take pills everyday and a shot (once every second week) 

I wonder if you guys know any people with this kind of disease and how they are doing. Maybe you got someone older (50+) that has this disease? I am interested in how their life has been😀 

Do you guys have any diagnos/disease? If you do which one and how does it affect your life

Sorry to hear about this.

I have no diseases, and I hope that you feel better. Praying for ya brother.

Edited by Elizathepat (2)
1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

All man made diseases just try eat only organic food and stay away from supermarkets n shit 

Yea that's my biggest problem loool, I keep eating junk food. Then after a while I feel pain in my stomach and regret myself 🙃 And then I keep doing same misstake loool

Just now, Taylor said:

streets raised me

(hope u die btw lmfao_)

Oohh no don't get me wrong, this disease can't kill me so i'm sorry that your wishes won't come true

i feel bad about you tbh. "Streets raised me" rip you. I bet you live in a small place alone with economic problems.