Aelin deaths

Just now, Happyaku said:

Complaining that i get more prays than u so u just say im outlaster aka out switchin prays

ok i mahatma i go gmaul rush

no, you're an outlaster because that is literally your style; you camp distance and it's a miracle if you actually land a dds spec on anything below 80hp.

also, just now you attacked me when I was testing a ballista combo on a kid running around tbing pures and you're claiming I was nhing.

1 minute ago, Aelin said:

no, you're an outlaster because that is literally your style; you camp distance and it's a miracle if you actually land a dds spec on anything below 80hp.

also, just now you attacked me when I was testing a ballista combo on a kid running around tbing pures and you're claiming I was nhing.

Complaining that I use majority of the style which you should be using since you have 3 attack styles 100%/3 *2 = 66%. You're just angry that you get out switched with most of your prays and only way you can win(make me tele or die) is to get a lucky dds spec.

no wonder why ur gmaul rushing

Just now, Happyaku said:

Complaining that I use majority of the style which you should be using since you have 3 attack styles 100%/3 *2 = 66%. You're just angry that you get out switched with most of your prays and only way you can win(make me tele or die) is to get a lucky dds spec.

no wonder why ur gmaul rushing

You're British yet your understanding of English is horrid. No you idiot, I am simply stating you cannot KO anyone - it's literally not something you're capable of in nh.

Also, I wasn't rushing and don't be so passive aggressive it's pathetic.

Just now, Aelin said:

You're British yet your understanding of English is horrid. No you idiot, I am simply stating you cannot KO anyone - it's literally not something you're capable of in nh.

Also, I wasn't rushing and don't be so passive aggressive it's pathetic.

You're acting as if some gmaul rusher cant get a lucky ko. Sorry that I want to use skill to nh.

Did you not see your deaths in the image? I koed you maybe you're blind

5 minutes ago, Happyaku said:

You're acting as if some gmaul rusher cant get a lucky ko. Sorry that I want to use skill to nh.

Did you not see your deaths in the image? I koed you maybe you're blind

Are you actually that mentally challenged that you can't read where I stated I wasn't nhing?

That's not a KO, that's me dying on out.

You desperately need to get over yourself, because you're a good nh (though 100% an outlaster) but also a complete asshole. If you acted like you do in-game irl someone would punch you in the face rofl.

Edited by Aelin
9 minutes ago, Aelin said:

Are you actually that mentally challenged that you can't read where I stated I wasn't nhing?

That's not a KO, that's me dying on out.

You desperately need to get over yourself, because you're a good nh (though 100% an outlaster) but also a complete asshole. If you acted like you in-game do irl someone would punch you in the face rofl.

LOOOOOOOL. You wont do shit irl what u talking about. So because I dont get a lucky spec that makes me an 'out laster' aka an out skiller nh

state of u

1 minute ago, Happyaku said:

LOOOOOOOL. You wont do shit irl what u talking about. So because I dont get a lucky spec that makes me an 'out laster' aka an out skiller nh

state of u

"lucky spec" what on Earth are you talking about l0l? The entire game is rng-based.

I didn't even threaten you irl, I'm simply stating facts... You're seriously dim in there.

You need to wake up and face the reality that you're a complete dickhead. If you were a nice dude ppl would openly admit you were good, but since you're not you deserve all the hate you get.

Not going to reply anymore because you're literally a waste of my time. Enjoy whatever shitty life you live until next time you log on and pipe up about your work in Tesco.

5 minutes ago, Aelin said:

"lucky spec" what on Earth are you talking about l0l? The entire game is rng-based.

I didn't even threaten you irl, I'm simply stating facts... You're seriously dim in there.

You need to wake up and face the reality that you're a complete dickhead. If you were a nice dude ppl would openly admit you were good, but since you're not you deserve all the hate you get.

Not going to reply anymore because you're literally a waste of my time. Enjoy whatever shitty life you live until next time you log on and pipe up about your work in Tesco.

you have 1.7k deaths and probably 3k ish kills then you say about shitty life

l0l ur just self projecting mate

thats what happens when uve played this server for  5 years

dfwNodgWTJGMc7whk0fj7Q.png

Edited by Happyaku