sale

Somalia

4 hours ago, a poet said:

hes slow lol why ppl think he use auto

I think so too, compared to real good hybrids out there. Back to back 1 ticking a 5 way on ROAT PKZ (stupid ass switching modes) shouldn’t be hard. And for the one who can’t, automatically can’t comment on anything regarding RS 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-10-06 at 3:46 AM, Team Selena Gomez said:

I kill him all the time because he doesn't know what he's doing... doesn't mean he doesn't auto? 

How is an autoswitcher "slow" if they can 1 tick every switch? U literally can't get faster than that? Try to use some logic

he is slow why do people think he uses autoswitcher was what i said retard

On 2017-10-06 at 3:46 AM, Team Selena Gomez said:

I kill him all the time because he doesn't know what he's doing... doesn't mean he doesn't auto? 

How is an autoswitcher "slow" if they can 1 tick every switch? U literally can't get faster than that? Try to use some logic

I don’t ”one tick” every switch though? And besides, for someone like you, who’s been hybridding for ”9 years” like you claim, it shouldn’t be a problem to one tick every 5 way, ur just worse than i and I’m not much of a hybrid but good enough to beat everyone on this game 😂

19 minutes ago, a poet said:

Because I can back to back 1 tick a 5 way. It’s the most impressive thing people on roatz has seen

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

I don’t ”one tick” every switch though? And besides, for someone like you, who’s been hybridding for ”9 years” like you claim, it shouldn’t be a problem to one tick every 5 way, ur just worse than i and I’m not much of a hybrid but good enough to beat everyone on this game 😂

Because I can back to back 1 tick a 5 way. It’s the most impressive thing people on roatz has seen

yeah people on roatz really think too high of themselves lol, when mr taylor xD thought he was the best hybrid he got called to exiled and got raped lol

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

8 years and I know you’re new as fuck (started hybridding in 2017 when u got ur autoswitcher) but hybridding when I started wasn’t about speed at all. The ticking system became poignant 2015 onward when edge hybridding > deep wild 

ik im just educating now basically talking to a brick wall bcus u know nothing about pking before 2015 when u started on roat but yh 

5 hours ago, a poet said:

I have a video of me fighting him and he 1 ticks every switch and doesn’t use mage tank at all, he autoes, no discussion?

10 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

8 years and I know you’re new as fuck (started hybridding in 2017 when u got ur autoswitcher) but hybridding when I started wasn’t about speed at all. The ticking system became poignant 2015 onward when edge hybridding > deep wild 

ik im just educating now basically talking to a brick wall bcus u know nothing about pking before 2015 when u started on roat but yh 

I have a video of me fighting him and he 1 ticks every switch and doesn’t use mage tank at all, he autoes, no discussion?

I used to smack the shit out of you in 2014, how did I start in 2015?

I did hybrid from time to time in 2013, 2014 & 2015 but I never liked it, I wasn’t very good at it, I’m still not, but I’m the best on Roat. Do you get what I’m trying to say? U’ve been hybridding for 8 years I don’t know how you can’t tell when someones not using an autoswitcher. Or even worse, you think back to back 1 ticking 5 way is auto? 

I’m a pure nh, and I beat all hybrids on this game I think that says enough about roat hybrids

Also, I do fucking use mage top what are u on about LOL. I just don’t as much/at all in close combat. Like I said tho, I’m not good, but I’m the fastest and best on roatz

I remember when I fought 1013 and viktor and they’d just outswitch and outhybrid me, why did they not accuse me of auto, or why was I not even close on killing them? I think ur just mad cuz nobody thinks ur good anymore 😂🤔🤔

Just now, Floyd said:

but I’m the best on Roat.

Come fight me right now L0L.

People say you don't even use anti mage top,if that's true then you must obviously be using auto.It's either the people using auto as excuse or you're actually fast.Let me be the judge lmfao it's not hard to detect auto anyways

Edited by Wtf Safer

43 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Come fight me right now L0L.

People say you don't even use anti mage top,if that's true then you must obviously be using auto.It's either the people using auto as excuse or you're actually fast.Let me be the judge lmfao it's not hard to detect auto anyways

That’s what I’m saying too? It’s not hard to detect, so how come someone who back to back 1 ticks a 5 way autos? Even tho the prayer switches/barrage, all happen in the same tick rofl

whoever told u I don’t use mage top is a liar and has clearly never fought me or he’s in denial 😴

Not home but I will b later I’ll fight ya. Whats ur ign

Just now, Floyd said:

That’s what I’m saying too? It’s not hard to detect, so how come someone who back to back 1 ticks a 5 way autos? Even tho the prayer switches/barrage, all happen in the same tick rofl

whoever told u I don’t use mage top is a liar and has clearly never fought me or he’s in denial 😴

Same as forums name

14 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Just post a video of u bridding mate 

• Upvote 1