Ticket System

Great suggestion, but i don't see how it would work against ragging as the staff members are offline when it happens. However, for things like bugs etc it would make sense.

OT: Any chance we get the 'Lock topic' option on this forums? ;) 

Was just a random example off the topic of my head, Also we removed the remove and lock abilities from normal users on there own thread because we have a forums moderator and admin for a reason and that is to moderate the forums. People can always message us to lock/remove there threads if need be.

• Upvote 1

i dont think this is a good idea cos if thers no staff online and u have a problem u can post it on forums with pics or vids and staff will check it later when they are on

ive never had an issue with ragging tho, the danger man is immune to it

Yeah its just addition support for people who cant use the forums and its also easier for us to just check all the tickets for a day in the morning and deal with them :)

• Upvote 1

Also with this, the 'request server help' button should be moved away from the donator links. Consistently people are accidentally clicking it trying to quickly click one of the other links. It should be a command e.g ::helpme donation problems. The command then checks for online staff, if none are on, the ticket gets saved until a staff member has logged on. If the player logs off, the ticket is no longer active until they relog.

Edited by Zoradz
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen this implemented before elsewhere, it is a good update. I would suggest a ::help command rather than the ::ticket command, it's just more convenient. The staff command that would show all the tickets would be ::helpdb, for the database. 

It is a decent update, but expect it to be flooded frequently. This sort of update tends to be abused on most servers.

I've seen this implemented before elsewhere, it is a good update. I would suggest a ::help command rather than the ::ticket command, it's just more convenient. The staff command that would show all the tickets would be ::helpdb, for the database. 

It is a decent update, but expect it to be flooded frequently. This sort of update tends to be abused on most servers.

Hence why it probably won't be implemented. 

After some thinking the command should just check for online staff, if none are online it redirects the player to the support forums. If online, it does what it currently does. 

• Upvote 1

Hence why it probably won't be implemented. 

After some thinking the command should just check for online staff, if none are online it redirects the player to the support forums. If online, it does what it currently does. 

That would actually be beneficial for the forums as well, it would become a tad bit more active! I like that idea much better!

• Upvote 1