::Drag Default

Ako

3 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

U don’t switch for urself why do u care what drag everyone else clicks on

Ur obsessed with me🤣

2 hours ago, SneakR said:

because he cant compete with people even with an auto switcher unless there shits goin all over the place and is barely switchable :)

You’re so right. God bless!

Is that why i’ve been calling out everyone and literally killed or 1 hp’d the entire server? I don’t even know who you are tho for real not even being cocky I’ve never seen ur ingame name anywhere but duel cw and donator zone 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

30 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Ur obsessed with me🤣

Is that why i’ve been calling out everyone and literally killed or 1 hp’d the entire server? I don’t even know who you are tho for real not even being cocky I’ve never seen ur ingame name anywhere but duel cw and donator zone 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Hhh video evidence? 🙂🙂

9 hours ago, Floyd said:

Ur obsessed with me🤣

erca stop it lmao i seen u on videos getting slapped around without you knowing what is happening lmfao

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 5:16 PM, Floyd said:

Ur obsessed with me🤣

L00000000000000000000000L 

1. i dont duel.

2. you see me all the time and i give you shit so you have to alt hop

3. i go to ::cw like every week or 2 

4.i havent been to the donor zone in about 4 months..

Get off the meth no wonder you need an auto switcher haha, and you've never even come close to 1hping me or killing me you run like i always run/day n nite whenever you see me you're probly just his third alt lelelelelelelelelelel this legit made me laugh so hard.