Game Filter/::Hidegamechat

Mead

@Gretar Since you've added ::muteyell make a game filter option or command (::hidegamechat) to hide lottery, server, vote  and did you know messages because there's too many unnecessary text spamiming the chat box, also when recording and playing sometimes I just don't want to see riad321 has voted and did you know 20% player from this country etc. 

Lottery message + Game option  :pQwA7cvMRiuOMwrlenYOzQ.png

Server, vote & Did you know, messages :qzS_6r5ASOiGD2nVIragCw.png

Current: vkowdFmqTRGPhNr-HWCITQ.png    Filtered :IpN4aI07Rc6HdhXBrv2L8g.png

Edited by Mead
  • Upvote 5

Agree, this would be a neat addition. Me and Gretar also discussed the idea of ::hideplayers of which can be limited to Brid or to everywhere where any nearby players up-to a certain distance will be invisible. This would mainly be useful for when it's packed at Brid and you want to see your opponent clearly. Furthermore, it would mostly be helpful if someone were to try and rag you/your fight by creating multiple accounts and following you or constantly dding. Could work well if implemented correctly. 

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Agree, this would be a neat addition. Me and Gretar also discussed the idea of ::hideplayers of which can be limited to Brid or to everywhere where any nearby players up-to a certain distance will be invisible. This would mainly be useful for when it's packed at Brid and you want to see your opponent clearly. Furthermore, it would mostly be helpful if someone were to try and rag you/your fight by creating multiple accounts and following you or constantly dding. Could work well if implemented correctly. 

Fix hitboxes

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

That hide players won't work it'll just look like duel arena 1v1 also there is Target click priority on 07 so when you're in combat with someone all the surrounding players/pets on top or around your opponent you're able to click through them until you're out of combat depending on how long the timer is. I think Roats has something similar haven't got round to testing it though.

And there's more space East side of edge bank like on w325 rs. @Gretar there's still some objects in the edge pvp instance that could get removed the prayer altar, teleport portals and the Tournament portal that spawns when it's tourny time you could make them not show globally at the instance but depending how you done it you may have to redo it with a new duplicated map of Edgeville without the objects like @ regular roat edge.

8 hours ago, JBLIND said:

This would aid me in Ags Gmauling you from afar. 

Excellent idea.