Staff Suggestions

A few suggestions regarding the staff team.

• Get more server supports. This server has almost none, and for a server with this many players, that's really really bad. There are currently two server supports and I haven't seen either of them online once since I've joined. Possibly they aren't online during my timezones, but given that I've been online in basically every timezone at one point or another, I doubt it. I know it can be difficult to find suitable people because a community revolved around pking brings out a lot of toxicity, but it's still possible.
  • I want to say get more moderators, but this requires getting server supports that prove themselves enough to be promoted. Obviously this is sort of just me reiterating that the server has hardly any staff relative to what it should have.
  • The admins are doing a great job (specifically smackd and jblind) - haven't really seen the rest of you during my time here but I'm sure you are doing fine, keep it up!
  • Upvote 2

The modlist is pretty active , I would say the only people who aren't as active is the support team. But rag bot is usually on at times so I wouldn't count him as not active but sneakr is definately inactive. Also I believe they're looking for staff currently just give it time and there will be more support in-game in help that players that need help. It does take time to pick staff. Have to find the perfect match:)

Edited by Forecaster
  • Nice 1
54 minutes ago, Forecaster said:

The modlist is pretty active , I would say the only people who aren't as active is the support team. But rag bot is usually on at times so I wouldn't count him as not active but sneakr is definately inactive. Also I believe they're looking for staff currently just give it time and there will be more support in-game in help that players that need help. It does take time to pick staff. Have to find the perfect match:)

I appreciate the feedback.