Rip osrs bank

elizathepat

I was playing osrs, I went off, and the next day everything is gone. Here's my bank.

1222ss0.png

Bank was cleaned, everything was gone. My void was alched, everything was gone.

x6bnue.png

uhm, don't talk to anyone over the Ethernet. ' either something like this happens. or ' they find you an murder you for anything they wish to state is there reason ' lesson learned hopefully. the Ethernet is a very deadly thing if not time consuming an a waste of time unless you know how to use it efficiently....... forgot to mention jagex could also be going through anyone or persons accounts, that say anything generally not related to runescape such as ' a private server which again is against the rules. to state other ' websites that are illegal so therefore your account is not protected by law of forged theft. anything of the like would have set this steps in motion towards your account, I myself mentioned an bot site once via friends chat, 12 hours later the bot wouldn't work anymore. its very simple. do not start something you cant finish or know about without knowing you can fix it

Edited by lionking69
runescapesabitchayy

Their client steals information you didn't even know your Pc kept 

u cud be right cos i played a server back in 2010 and the owner encouraged ppl to bot on rs while they played his server and he got their details and hacked over $20k worth of gold

server called was silab garza and he got banned from runelocus and hated by rsps community but was worth it

that was karma for botters the fkin cheaters

u cud be right cos i played a server back in 2010 and the owner encouraged ppl to bot on rs while they played his server and he got their details and hacked over $20k worth of gold

server called was silab garza and he got banned from runelocus and hated by rsps community but was worth it

that was karma for botters the fkin cheaters

You played silab garza? LOOOOOOL