Looking for a quick lead

Chef

14 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Are you asking for in-game account registration date? If so, there's no way for you to check it. 

You can check your Forum account registration date though, by going to your profile.

No i think i was clear when i said profile which is way more properly to fit in the forums.

10 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Would be cool to add Han and have him tell the age of acc, but of course he will have "forgotten" when the veterans joined due to amnesia (a few too many knocks to the head). Chef is 2013 kid, I 'member!

That is sweet, I am on hold waiting for information so if you have any please leave it in a comment.

Edited by Chef

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

No i think i was clear when i said profile which is way more properly to fit in the forums.

That is sweet, I am on hold waiting for information so if you have any please leave it in a comment.

That was far from clear lol.

Anyhow, your question was still answered. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

That was far from clear lol.

Anyhow, your question was still answered.

To you it certainly is , but something could be missing I couldn't find the exact date with including the year.

Edited by Chef

12 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Go to your profile and check beneath 'Joined'.
image.png

That step has been taken already , I tried to dig a little but it seem to not be figured

Can you give me another visible hint due the member searching area?, i'll be thankful.

Edited by Chef