Rune Starter Pking

Nice video, could be cool if this turned into a series of you gradually getting more and more gear from pking alone, and you gotta get your hands on some combo food man, krawambwans would be good but guthix rest's are a spawnable combo food, only +5 healing per sip but with 4 charges it can defiantly help tank specs or when you hit big on veng.

• Nice 1

a nice simple vid that shows more than just the kills, this is content i can relate to i enjoyed the vid and subbed

i pk in a premade kit myself sometimes cos of the challenge of getting a kill with it, its all about timing tho like at 2:00 u cud of safed to around 70-75 then done veng + dds spec whilst taking ur body and legs off so his axe hits high on ur veng

• Upvote 1

appricate that someone is showing how a fking noob starts lol but with edge pking you can get within 1week ags when not even less.

tips: how to get ags in 1week (how i did it) - if dhers atk you just safe your ass off (im a fking noob in veng pking (kinda was a dher in 2013 but thats Long ago 2long for me to recover the skills) dont care just rambo the fk outa him)

- try to go for the riskers they mostly cant pk at all if you have dds you can spec 68 :) just some tips from a 2012 pkerniglet

Edited by zeplin99
  • Upvote 1