Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Headchefforum

Fix tournament partner matching

Recommended Posts

130 people in tourny

 

first round is only like 8 fights and the other 110 people have to wait this shit out.

 

happens literally every tourny, plain annoying especially in rng tourny's (most).

 

 

why still not fixed, it's too difficult for you or just don't care?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

It's like that on purpose to create a perfect bracket for the next round, perfect bracket meaning 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 players.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Gretar said:

It's like that on purpose to create a perfect bracket for the next round, perfect bracket meaning 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 players.

 

Genius

Edited by Death Dream

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Gretar said:

It's like that on purpose to create a perfect bracket for the next round, perfect bracket meaning 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 players.

 

well it's a huge timewaste , you could do this on a far smaller scale so few people have to sit an entire round and waste so many people their time

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Bailey Jay said:

Lol do you know how a bracket works?? 

talking to me or gretar?

 

seems like he only wants an even number, in which case you don't need to sit 110/130 people in round 1 (example number dont fuck ants on that)

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Headchefforum said:

seems like he only wants an even number, in which case you don't need to sit 110/130 people in round 1 (example number dont fuck ants on that)

go back to school and learn maths lmfao

Edited by Aelin

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Headchefforum said:

well it's a huge timewaste , you could do this on a far smaller scale so few people have to sit an entire round and waste so many people their time

its like 2 minutes of your time bro lmao

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

its like 2 minutes of your time bro lmao

every single tournament.

 

and not just my time, most of the participants time.

 

its retarded not to fix this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Headchefforum said:

every single tournament.

 

and not just my time, most of the participants time.

 

its retarded not to fix this

it must be hard being this fucking stupid?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...