Donator zone monster

Sandal

Hello here is my loots today from the morning...!

1. Super Combat poison

2. Super Combat poison

3. X3 Eggs

4. X3 Eggs

5. X3 Eggs

6. Super Combat poison

7. X3 Eggs

8. Super Combat poison

9. x1 Zuriel Buttoms

10. Super Combat poison

11. Super Combat poison

12. Super Combat poison

13. X3 Eggs

14. X3 Eggs

15.  X3 Eggs

16. Spirit Shield

17. X3 Eggs

18. Super Combat poison

19. Super Combat poison

20. Super Combat poison

21. X3 Eggs

Etc Same thing..

(THIS IS REALLY WASTING OF TIME)

Edited by Sandal

I don't see the need for a new donator zone, however a super-donator zone is a must. It's way too crowded and we should have more benefits considering super donator is triple the price of regular.

Anyway, yeah that's about the best loot you're going to get from 21 kills. It's all about luck.

• Upvote 1

I don't see the need for a new donator zone, however a super-donator zone is a must. It's way too crowded and we should have more benefits considering super donator is triple the price of regular.

Anyway, yeah that's about the best loot you're going to get from 21 kills. It's all about luck.

Working on donator benefits atm :D

was bored 1 day and went to dzone this was on 5th september b4 fangs wer added took me around 2 hours to get 250 kills

got about 3k pkt worth total so its not bad average of like 10pkp per kill which is quite fair atm

also im gona do a proper 1 of these drop tables for chaos ele when i reach 1k kills, at 189 kc atm since i been recording the kills

number = killcount

34 fire cape

39 vesta spear

49 zuriel staff

66 warrior ring (i)

71 seer ring (i)

72 master wand

73 spirit shield

75 warrior ring (i)

77 berserker ring (i)

115 figheter hat

116 dragon spear

119 dragon spear(p++)

131 mages book

134 statius helmet

141 figheter hat

154 warrior ring(i)

162 zuriel staff

168 fighter torso

186 master wand

203 dragon spear

242 berserker ring (i)

You're right, super donators should have more benefits. I still liked the super donator dungeon, that looked pretty cool. 

i wish super donators had 20 kits it wud help alot for ppl who do all forms of pking i cud even use upto 30 kits the way i pk cos atm i need kits for f2p, cwars, risking, bridding, pvming, bunch of pure kits and fill the remaining few with main kits for edge pking

or we cud add a donation feature wer its like $3 for each extra kit and $50 for 25 more kits, i believe roatz is stable enough to handle extra kits being saved to a few hundred players without affecting server memory data or watever that slows shit down