What the fuck?

Matt

1 hour ago, rawrdatank said:

lol just be the bigger man don't let the 12yo get on your nerves ^_^

He didn't get on my nerves i just find it retarded that he thought it was funny or a troll to make fun of these things even tho they arent a joke u know :/ 

5 hours ago, Harley said:

but who started the pming..? it looks like you did from that picture lol.

I see what you mean bro but he actually started the pming also ? It was like 5am i could barely switch or even keep my eyes open so I decided to just go pure pking then as I'm fighting someone he begins to pj then on top of the pj try and nh me so I pulled out my nh killed him and said cu randy then he started to pm me random shit like this then I ignored his pms cuz I realized he was a bowl cut 

5 hours ago, mihuuuu said:

more drama thats what we need

There isn't any drama man idc bout this dude and I don't hate him or wanna rag him n shit i just thought what he said was disrespectful and rude cuz ppl died from that shit and hes joking around with it thats main reason why i posted not cuz i killed him cuz he is ez 

10 hours ago, panic2hard said:

I see what you mean bro but he actually started the pming also ? It was like 5am i could barely switch or even keep my eyes open so I decided to just go pure pking then as I'm fighting someone he begins to pj then on top of the pj try and nh me so I pulled out my nh killed him and said cu randy then he started to pm me random shit like this then I ignored his pms cuz I realized he was a bowl cut 

fair enough. just woulda been better if you included the entire convo, that's all.