Staff Feedback - July 2023 (Promotions/Demotions/Resignations)

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.02632c22441ed9d22f65e936ea77e549.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

image.png.af2ade363cf3314f396a2b99c5f3b1f7.png Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 61 Hours (+127 AFK)

image.png.7ce6bec2967625c9aea4c851cbcaccd8.png Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 16 Hours (+119 Hours AFK)

image.png.f230308efc635bc5e458a1ad04ed47fc.png Community Manager(s)
Valence - Playtime: 21 Hours (+117 Hours AFK)

image.png.1e58b1f64f70a1b92eca078c2eb68b93.png Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 158 Hours (+101 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 87 Hours (+91 Hours AFK)
No Name Set - Playtime: 91 Hours (+128 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic - Playtime: 80 Hours (+163 Hours AFK)

image.png.c6f221e1ecbaff580f868e83d8b82778.png Moderator(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 101 Hours (+124 Hours AFK)
Sinister - Playtime: 131 Hours (+185 Hours AFK)

image.png.902aad67e51abca150d92b13c2131671.png Senior Support(s)
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 96 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 113 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)
Jay - Playtime: 191 Hours (+150 Hours AFK)

image.png.d257d9f9f9f945c305eea5781d51108c.png Server Support(s)
Missslayer - Playtime: 59 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)
Sniffmysack - Playtime: 57 Hours (+213 Hours AFK)
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 79 Hours (+327 Hours AFK)
Real Dozard - Playtime: 159 Hours (+160 Hours AFK)
Lariato - Playtime: 35 Hours (+317 Hours AFK)
Zuk Mej - Playtime: 72 Hours (+43 Hours AFK)
L - Playtime: 141 Hours (+588 Hours AFK)
DM Dicing - Playtime: 239 Hours (+177 Hours AFK)
Craig - Playtime: 97 Hours (+115 Hours AFK)
__
Promotions
image.png.361d69ca3d4c5d1c9a8bf5ecd7dbf348.png No Name Set has been promoted to image.png.07cffba17c11de243f8038fe456c0bcf.png Senior Moderator.
image.png.79d1153fdde0bc795a32f62aa0874d7c.png Ex0tic has been promoted to image.png.c680b870d37e261ffe281e533a0dcae8.png Senior Moderator.
image.png.a3db733f883d69bd6171cb3965cd87cb.png Sinister has been promoted to image.png.15eee2e87ee5a667a1dde1b0a0d7cf99.png Moderator.
image.png.353f4fdf58cb8d7ae83419e53221e26e.png Jay has been promoted to image.png.b8ef704f6ec1279fa41c2576886b1c74.png Senior Server Support.
image.png.9573fc251446063cdb059b0acb50e6c9.png Mamberroi Jr has been promoted to image.png.a3315bb8fc552a276fd6e009a613d7f4.png Senior Server Support.
Zuk Mej has been promoted to image.png.759569b9041d9f4d10ac3f710c715758.png Server Support.
L has been promoted to image.png.04422f7d87f61d30cb31905953a71edd.png Server Support.
DM Dicing has been promoted to image.png.5939390d437b213a26042b121cfa31fc.png Server Support.
Craig has been promoted to image.png.e352332be6df57c4e0e1cd02b66b9ca5.png Server Support.
__
Demotions
image.png.0e4b61de82fd5159e83a5205bcc851a7.png Hweenmasks has been demoted to Regular Player due to inactivity.
image.png.975d2da4b1e482f90084594591399c6f.png Road To Raw has been demoted to Regular Player due to inactivity.
image.png.162fd6fe0c33a92d912d5950c11b1720.png Goated has been demoted Regular Player due to inactivity.
image.png.89ec527f953a120632d031ea662ab2a7.png Tesfxye has been demoted to Regular Player due to unsuitable behavior.
__
Resignations
image.png.df2aa8f49da813c5958850d2aa77b1b3.png Grabauskas has resigned to Regular Player.

We thank them alll for their contribution towards Roat Pkz! 
__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

image.png

Edited by VALENCE
  • Upvote 5
  • Nice 2

Great hours to all the staff members, solid team.

Congratulations on all the promotions, kings @Sinister @Ex0tic @no name set @Mamberroi Jr @Jay 💯

Welcome @L @zuk mej @dm dicing @Craig 😎

&

Thank you all for your contribution to the staff team  @Tesfxye @Grabauskas @hweenmasks @Road To Raw @Goated ❤️

Keep it up everyone !

- Necro

Edited by Necrofear pb
  • Upvote 5
  • Nice 1

I'm just going to talk about the people in interact with. IF someone is not mentioned, I truly have not seen them/interacted with them ingame. There are quite a few inactive people from my perspective, but everyone I mention I do see active, either in multi, in singles, or events wise!

Fruitiest  - cool guy, pks in multi well, good staff, even when he's falling in on me in singles trying to pk me for 5k ;), I still like the lad

No Name Set - good staff member, active in cc

Ex0tic - not as active as he used to be still good guy. Top G

Fun Time - I see him running events, thanks to him for what he does for the server, always polite etc

Mamberroi Jr - obviously in a different cc/clan, but still a good active guy, keep him

Jay - Honestly, this man is just bad for the server, his actions will result in less people getting royal, less people enjying the game. He can say I'm just crying about him ragging me, but he attacks me 40-50 times a week in ::royal, when I'm farming/pvming/skill etc. He has never killed me, it's just a huge waste of time. He is incredibly toxic, has like 15 accounts he uses to hit people at royal. Then if I decide to just bolt rag him back - "STOP IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL GET YOU BANNED!!!!!" - I pray he never gets ranked any higher. He will absolutely abuse further privileges. He's just not a nice person.

Missslayer - another person in a different clan, but still active, keeps multi scene going, seems solid - does a lot to help the other clans

Real Dozard - PKs at royal, but isnt' ragging me 24/7, good guy, friendly enough etc! Always says hi etc.

L - "Rags at Royal also" by that I mean - has attacked me over 200 times without killing me - just wastes my time, but he's not a toxic person, just a good pker. No real issue. Decent pker.

DM Dicing -active ingame, in multi, in singles, solid guy, always in voice, love him.

Thanks to all except Jay, who do their part to make this is a better server and keep people playing! I do appreciate being able to spend 40mins to an hour on here in the evenings!

Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Nice 1

This is just from my experience with RoatPkz staff, not all staff members are included:

SMACKD - Great admin, active, friendly, quick to answer to questions/help, nothing negative to say at all.

Fruitiest  - Good moderator, active and engages in community events / Helps when asked.

No Name Set - One of the best if not the best moderator in game, not toxic, always keen to help, great moderator all round, deserves admin.

Ex0tic - Good moderator, engages in the community and quick to answer pms.

Fun Time - Good moderator, again, engages with the community and quick to answer to any questions.

Jay - I've seen Jay be up & down with the community, just needs to work on realizing he's a staff member and has responsibilities now and can't go around flaming as it looks bad for the server, other than that he is a very active staff member and will respond to your questions if you have any.

L - Definitely needs demoted in my opinion, i've personally never seen L help anyone, i've seen him start various arguments with players over small things, where he ends up flaming and abusing his powers. he's got the most AFK time out of all the staff by far, and i just don't think he respects his position as a staff member.

There are staff members that I have missed, the ones listed are only from what I have personally seen, well done to the majority of the staff, keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

I'll be giving my feedback towards the new & old Server Supports.

Craig - Maybe different timezones, but I've seen him on a couple times. Nothing but positive vibes from him in-game and even on YouTuber's streams. He's genuine with every question asked, and is there when needed ❤️

Zuk meJ - Same goes for Zuk, amazing guy on and off the game but just like Craig it could be time zone difference that I don't see him online as much. The times I have seen him online, he's been very helpful and positive overall.

L - Honestly a good guy, but most of the time he's AFKing his way up for XP. No issue with that of course, but in my opinion it would be great to hear from you over yell more often as I only see you trying to get rid of your customs. I'm not in "Help" CC and I know you have your own little CC going on as well so maybe you help in there but like I said above, I'm not in there to comment on your work ethic there.

DM Dicing - Fuck this kid on fonem. Jk ❤️ Dicing is 100% the most active addition to the "Staff" Team. Very helpful, and educated on information regarding Roat PKZ.  Overall, a good guy to just talk to about anything really; Very active when it comes to PKing aswell :)

Lariato - I'm 100% sure that there is a timezone difference between us because I rarely see Lariato on. I've talked to him a couple times, but nothing crazy. Based on "35 Hours" stated above, not too sure if he's on most of the time compared to the other Server Supports/Mods... but everyone has a life outside of Roat PKZ so I can't get on to him about that. In conclusion, I can't give enough feedback on Lariato as I don't know him/seen him in-game much.

Real Dozard - Do I even need to type for this idiot? Make him Owner already :) 

Jay - Mixed feelings about Jay, as a "Server Support", there needs to be a level of maturity set. I completely understand it's a RSPS and people are always going to be Toxic no matter what. Seems like a genuine guy in my opinion but I've seen him over yell & pms being insanely toxic but maybe that's just how he is and he can't help it. Regardless, as a Server Support... there should be a level you shouldn't cross when it comes to replying to people's comments over you. 

Missslayer - Necro - Sniff - Ags - Mamberroi : Fingers started hurting so I'm just going to compile these last few up together. AgsWarrior very active, same with Mamberroi and Necro. The other two, I honestly have never heard of them but then again I'm a little new to Roat PKZ to say that about them. Normally, I would see Staff Members very active throughout yell/help cc and I rarely see them. 

Mods+ Y'all know what y'all are doing so I don't need to say much. Appreciate all the content y'all provide fellas ❤️ Thanks for taking the time to read daddy Jay's feedback on you rodents.

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1