Roat Pkz Elysian Spirit Shield + Zenyte + Rev Cave Changes

Gretar

logo_shadow.thumb.png.9c8073091b006c7d6b0f5617c742e836.png

Elysian Spirit Shield Changes + More!
Hey everyone, as the community voted on a couple of weeks back - The Elysian spirit shield has now been reset & re-priced in-game. Everyone that had one beforehand will receive the market value of it in Pk Points in their Quest Tab. The same applies to all Zenyte Jewellery, which can now be found in the Pk Point store.

image.png

Elysian Spirit Shield Reset & Re-price
All Elysian Spirit Shields in-game have been re-set for 2,550,000 Pk Points each (same with the sigil).

image.png
The drop rate for an Elysian Sigil in the Monster Crate has been increased by 4x.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 11.56.58.png

It can now be obtained from the Corporeal Beast at 1/10,240 rate.

image.png

Revenant Cave Changes
The Revenant Caves are now Singles Plus. We've also limited the amount of players in the cave to 1 player per mac-address (computer). We have also spread more revenants all over the cave. You can also not enter the cave from level 40 wilderness if you're teleblocked.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 12.05.37.png

Royal Donators Now Receive an Additional 10% Boost to Damage + Accuracy on Revenants.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 11.53.57.png

Zenyte Jewellery Changes
All Zenyte jewellery in-game has been re-priced and reset based on their current market value. Everyone that had these items before will be notified via ::resetinfo. The jewellery has now been added to the Pk Point shop!

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 11.52.28.png

Reset Information Interface
You can see which of your items got reset and for how much via ::resetinfo after the update. Hope it helps!

Other Updates
- You can now pick the amount of Slayer Tasks with Choose Wisely Scroll

Enjoy the updates!

• Upvote 5
  • Nice 1

26 minutes ago, Doc Subbie said:

What happened to my tormented bracelet (or) and my necklace of anguish (or) kits? They seem to have disappeared as well - even though they were on items.

He didn't refund the OR kits/BHP from those just PKP for the zenyte.

1 hour ago, Doc Subbie said:

What happened to my tormented bracelet (or) and my necklace of anguish (or) kits? They seem to have disappeared as well - even though they were on items.

Check ::resetinfo, you'll see how much you received for each item - including the (or) items.

tort  was 18
Now 15
Gave 10.

Suff was 3
Now 7.5
gave 2.
ok.

3 hours ago, Doc Subbie said:

you got fucked thats what happened. he gave 6k pkp on a 4k bhp item.

The truth is we are fucked, Server is mostly biased on pking and less on pvming so there's no balance at all, I wish someday we could have some space to pvm without getting annoyed by pkers because its part of the server as well and pvming is fun, not everyone has bank and can pk whenever he wants, pvming is a good way to rebuild and work on your account.

• Sad 1