Opinion about the rsps:

Cursed

I really hate 317 servers but i decided to give this one a try im also not used to the really really small screen and it gives me horrible headaches after playing for like 1 hour or something to the point where i got to lay down in my bed for it to stop i wish that they would add a feature that you could switch to big screen so it would be better but yeah thats that

now dharoks...

basically i died a shitload of times because my friend 2 hit me he legit hit 61 with a dharok axe and a 52 or something straight after that which basically onehitted me since i had nothing to stop that so yh dharoks is really really OP also the DDS doesnt hit shit for some reason you can just drop it and switch to your axe since the dharok axe is broken anyway so no need for a spec weapon just get ur axe out..

thats basically it next to the really broken dharok axe and the small screen this server is rly nice the community is great sometimes i see a few "cya hick"s but afterall its an amazing community would be really awesome if they would add a resolution button so i wouldnt get headaches and i wouldnt have to missclick atleast 5 times before being able to hit the person that im actually fighting

anyway this was my opinion hopefully i wont get hated for this and hope you all have a happy new years eve <3

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

combat getting reworked supposed to be updated b4 2016 

Good to hear that because someone just hit a 86 with a dharok axe after telling me not to when im at 50 HP

2 minutes ago, Graphics said:

we should have nice update comeing soon, everyone is entitled to opinions! B|

Good good! :D

Edited by Cursed
6 hours ago, Cursed said:

ahh i don't really think that donations matter i mean he cant be earning that much from this server lol

You'd be really surprised about how much this server gets. Plenty of people who've donated thousands.

I haven't had problems with Dh Axe for a long time lol, it still hits a little bit out of nowhere, but not as bad as what you've said. Not for me at least.
I agree with DDS tho, that shit hits fuck all or a lot.