Just a few suggestions

• Add super-combat potions and remove OVL's
  • Remove all Chaotics
  • Remove spirit shields from spawning ability, add them to the donator dungeon that's going to be implemented in the future
  • Put SWH in the PKP shop
  • Add SOTD+ACB
  • Fix prayer delays
  • Add a Super-Donator area
  • Change the current Donator area as it's too small and crowded(Seeing some new NPC's there instead of the old ones would be pretty cool too considering they've been around for years)
  • Make Chaos Ele like it is in 07 where it doesn't hit you 40+ through prayer and max hit is 28 without Magic protect on

Lastly,

I think it's possible as we have Alex on our side, but...

• A Grand Exchange clerk where players can buy/sell items easier and quicker, but this would mean we'd need official prices, would take some long hard work too, but It'd be an amazing update to see in the future.

That's all I can think of at the moment, I'll add some more later on.

Tell me what you think, and please feel free to add some more suggestions below.

• Why not add super-combat potions and keep overloads. Why do we have to take out overloads?
  • Remove all Chaotics
  • No support, keep chaotics.
  • Remove spirit shields from spawning ability, add them to the donator dungeon that's going to be implemented in the future
  • Agree
  • No, we can't just take out all the benefits.
  • Add SOTD+ACB
  • No, the server already has enough "07" items, we don't need more shit items to the server.
  • Fix prayer delays
  • sure
  • What will be in the super area?
  • Change the current Donator area as it's too small and crowded(Seeing some new NPC's there instead of the old ones would be pretty cool too considering they've been around for years)
  • No support, these monsters were buffed already.
  • Make Chaos Ele like it is in 07 where it doesn't hit you 40+ through prayer and max hit is 28 without Magic protect on
  • I've soloed chaos elemental multiple times and I have never been hit above 30. Just bring a spirit shield.

Lastly,

• A Grand Exchange clerk where players can buy/sell items easier and quicker, but this would mean we'd need official prices, would take some long hard work too, but It'd be an amazing update to see in the future.
  • Not even going to respond to that, so shit of an idea.

Tell me what you think, and please feel free to add some more suggestions below.

It's a 317 game mode, why are there Chaotics in it in the first place, we should add these 07 items to replace the current overpowered Chaotics that are being used constantly PK'ing just prodding the item, I don't believe it's fair to regular players. I just think it's more suitable to replace those items with oldschool items considering it's a 317.

What to be put into the Super-Donator area is up to Gretar, but a unique location with monsters that maybe drop items that regular donators can't wield too? I don't know, I guess it'll encourage players to upgrade to becoming a super-donator giving that Gretar is willing to provide them with items that could make them want to become super-donators. The only advantage you get for paying $20 more is ::bank and extra kits. Not fair to those who pay $30. They deserve something exclusive. (I know ::Bank is, but I mean items or something)

Edited by Why Gg
  • Add super-combat potions
    This has been done, just not inplemented
  • Remove all Chaotics
    Won't happen, but i think making them obtainable through ways other than donating, will.
    Yep
    Ehhhhhhh, no
  • Add SOTD+ACB
    SOTD yes, ACB, No.
  • Fix prayer delays
    100% needs doing
    Being worked on i think (after server stability)
    Being worked on i think (after server stability)
    Think its fine as it is tbh.

Why would you not want ACB? Lmao

• Been added.^
  • Remove all Chaotics
  • +Support, doubt it'll ever happen though.
  • +Support
  • -Support, Remove the SWH completely.
  • Add SOTD+ACB
  • +Support
  • Fix prayer delays
  • +Support
  • -Support, for now. We have alot to do (or Alex does) before we can even think about adding a Super Donator zone. For an example, when Tree-Hugging, your opponent has same pid as you no mater how fast you try.
  • +Support

Lastly,

• No, will never. ^

If you don't think all of the pvp items/dung items shouldn't be removed you obviously don't pk. They are too op and they just don't work for the revision at all. 

Yea, but gretar removed ovls and he made it less op. We should just wait a while for it to be balanced and then we can talk about these kinds of things

What exactly are we waiting for to be balanced? The server has been out for 4 years and has had notoriously shit combat since the start. Right now is the time we shouldn't be waiting and we should actually be testing the combat and trying to fix it to make it playable for better pkers. By removing the items that make it op and UNBALANCED (ie: pvp armor, dung items) we are just attributing to the progression of the server by making it better for better pkers. Better pkers = better/more hq players. 

Maybe we should make gretar release a beta version? Then we can have a poll on weather to keep it or not.

Edited by Harley

Poll what? If Alex/Gretar worked on improving the server and the combat fixed, you think the already horrible pkers on here would vote for that above the shithole that they can actually compete with that is this server? If Gretar would've polled super combat pots vs ovls, super combat pots would've lost. This was a step in the right direction that he got from the ear of people that actually have a brain. 

I'm with you on this, but whatever Gretar does, he loses players. The thing us members who support most of this stuff needs to reach out to the new members of this server so they don't leave 5 minutes after they join. 

I'm with you on this, but whatever Gretar does, he loses players. The thing us members who support most of this stuff needs to reach out to the new members of this server so they don't leave 5 minutes after they join. 

He will gain players if he removes chaotics and pvp gear, just not arabic players.

How is improving the server making it more or less "roatpkz". You're basically labeling the server as bad already by saying that (which I agree with) so why would you not change it?

That's one of the problems with the server.

When somebody complains about toxic people or flaming or shit like that, people just say "welcome to roatpkz." When shit wouldn't get added, "welcome to roatpkz." I gotta admit, I've been one to do this in the past, but it's kinda bullshit to keep doing it now lol. At least with the content additions/updates bit, coz Alex been workin' with Gretar. The flaming ting can (should) calm down tho.

Improving the server isn't making it 'less' RoatPkz. It's making the server better and giving it more appeal.