just saying

rawrdatank

there are still way too many big bugs and glitches spread throughout pking, dueling, minigames, etc....

dont get me wrong i think the staff does some good work and the updates are decent and the items aswell but just for a while try to focus on fixing the actual gameplay all u guys do is promise us new items and new zones and whatever 

but im starting to feel that all these new promised fairytales and items are just getting used to compensate for the real problems wich arent getting fixed at all

cw has been shit ever since it came out its been bugged from the beginning and duel was supposed to be fixed but after the latest updates theres more bugs and glitches then ever before

i dont mind waiting on cool updates if it ha$ to happen with actually improving the client itself

and again we have a great staff team and they are doing a great job just feel like there are other priorities besides adding or removing new content

Pretty sure Yoobs said something about melee being fixed soon (not 100% on that though).

You should list the problems you encounter though, that would be a lot more helpful than just making a topic about it. Listing stuff would actually help and let Gretar (likely relayed from Yoobs) know what needs to be fixed/altered.

5 minutes ago, Harley said:

Pretty sure Yoobs said something about melee being fixed soon (not 100% on that though).

You should list the problems you encounter though, that would be a lot more helpful than just making a topic about it. Listing stuff would actually help and let Gretar (likely relayed from Yoobs) know what needs to be fixed/altered.

yes i get what you're saying and i will probably make another post in a few days when i have enough problems and evidence listed that can improve the gameplay i will make a good post about this specific subject eventually this one was just to get it off my chest 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

we all feel the same way about the server atm but theres no point complaining Gretar is aware of everything all we can do is be patient

yes very true my friend but i do beleive we as a community need to speak up and let him know how we feel about it there is no harm posting a friendly topic and who knows maybe he'll get the message eventually but i agree with u 

3 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

I'm sure the staff are doing all they can after @Alex couldn't fulfill some of the promises he made. 

yes im aware they are doing the best they can to keep us happy and pleased im just wondering wouldn't it be better if the client was prioritized over new items and bosses i mean how are they supposed to add new items ingame when some of the old ones havent even been fixed yet this way all they're doing is creating more problems and stacking them up but im also very grateful towards staff they work hard to keep the server running and active