Make the game display re-sizeable

I actually wish that the game would be re-sizeable because it enhances pvping due to the fact that you can see things better.

Some people may say that they can still see things perfectly without the game maximized but there are other players like me who play on a modern, HD monitor.

And yes, I know that it is possible to code the client to make the client re-sizeable because I played on multiple servers and they have this feature. 

5 hours ago, ItsKevo said:

Some people may say that they can still see things perfectly without the game maximized but there are other players like me who play on a modern, HD monitor.. 

I can play and see perfectly on my personal 38" HD Monitors. Try increasing application / window sizes if you're having difficulties. 

I also really dislike resizable. 

I usually play on my desktop computer because it runs more faster and smoother and I usually use my laptop and macbook for school purposes.

And yes, I know that you can just simply plug in a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV but I'm pretty sure that not everybody has a HDMI cable lmao.

Other than that, if we are able to make the game re-sizeable, it would make PKing more easier because we have a better vision on what we're doing and don't have to squint our eyes on the monitor or get up close to the monitor lol.

3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

get a hdmi cable and connect your laptop to your tv its a lot better

You know that changing the resolution isn't what this suggestions is about, right? If you view it on a bigger screen, then everything is shown scaled up, as in a bigger chatbox, side icons, etc. Ex. set your resolution to 800x600 (aka "disabled mode") and you will have full screen but it's not the same as re-sizeable where the draw distance is greater. 

@Zoradz Your opinion is irrelevant, since you closed my suggestion topic, which btw was 100% serious. Who gives a fuck if you "really dislike resizeable"? No one is going to visit you at your dumpster and put a shotgun to your head saying get the fuck on full screen mode now bitch! This suggestion is there for those who want it, just like OSRS if people don't need it, that's no reason to ruin it for others - it won't affect you at all whether it's available or not!

@ItsKevo "but I'm pretty sure that not everybody has a HDMI cable lmao"..... You fucking what? Tell me you're not for real kid,,,,  i.imgur.com/FwCC20R.png

Edited by Game Support
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Game Support said:

You know that changing the resolution isn't what this suggestions is about, right? If you view it on a bigger screen, then everything is shown scaled up, as in a bigger chatbox, side icons, etc. Ex. set your resolution to 800x600 (aka "disabled mode") and you will have full screen but it's not the same as re-sizeable where the draw distance is greater. 

@Zoradz Your opinion is irrelevant, since you closed my suggestion topic, which btw was 100% serious. Who gives a fuck if you "really dislike resizeable"? No one is going to visit you at your dumpster and put a shotgun to your head saying get the fuck on full screen mode now bitch! This suggestion is there for those who want it, just like OSRS if people don't need it, that's no reason to ruin it for others - it won't affect you at all whether it's available or not!

@ItsKevo "but I'm pretty sure that not everybody has a HDMI cable lmao"..... You fucking what? Tell me you're not for real kid,,,,  i.imgur.com/FwCC20R.png

Implying your opinion is relevant at all? Dont disrespect staff...

Alex was going to work on it a while ago before he left his developer position. Not sure if there is still plans to make it :)

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Implying your opinion is relevant at all? Dont disrespect staff...

Alex was going to work on it a while ago before he left his developer position. Not sure if there is still plans to make it :)

Oooooo, so there was a developer that actually attempted to make the game display re-sizeable? Hmmmm... maybe there's still that source code of it and hopefully, a developer can finish up the source code.

Just now, ItsKevo said:

Oooooo, so there was a developer that actually attempted to make the game display re-sizeable? Hmmmm... maybe there's still that source code of it and hopefully, a developer can finish up the source code.

Ill talk to Gretar when hes on and find out if any progress was made :)