This is so fucking funny

Kihfan55

7 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

forgot you've killed me 1v1 so many times recently

if tabs weren't spawnable youd be cleaned rn

i understand ur excited u got ur first kill on me in LITERALLY 6 MONTHS when u agsed me a 60 WHEN I WAS OUT

ur absolute shit lol if i catch u on again i will embarrass u like i literally ALWAYS HAVE on call outs lol, explain to me why u continue to speak up when every time uve ever called me out its like 20-1 in tabs and will again next time i see ur name log in 

BTW i understand that 1 60 ags (WHEN I WAS OUT LMFAO) made ur memory short but a week prior to that i killed u 3 consecutive days and 1 of those days i killed u 2x... And after u killed me i made u tab 5 straight fights, but lemme stop and just let me remind u of how below me u are next time i see ur name on LOL

Edited by Kihfan55
7 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

i understand ur excited u got ur first kill on me in LITERALLY 6 MONTHS when u agsed me a 60 WHEN I WAS OUT

ur absolute shit lol if i catch u on again i will embarrass u like i literally ALWAYS HAVE on call outs lol, explain to me why u continue to speak up when every time uve ever called me out its like 20-1 in tabs and will again next time i see ur name log in 

BTW i understand that 1 60 ags (WHEN I WAS OUT LMFAO) made ur memory short but a week prior to that i killed u 3 consecutive days and 1 of those days i killed u 2x... And after u killed me i made u tab 5 straight fights, but lemme stop and just let me remind u of how below me u are next time i see ur name on LOL

You honestly gonna act like you don't tab every fight?

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

You honestly gonna act like you don't tab every fight?

thats why i dont like fighting him he jus stays above 75hp and tabs after taking it to last food since his combat style is too defensive to get a k0 relying on his 2 ags specs

i stay at like 50 hp thru fite and always dm and half the time wen fite goes last food i always make him tab if, if i stayed 60-70hp and tabbed i can outlast and outhit any bridder and jus 20-0 on teles 

2 hours ago, Ahmash said:

thats why i dont like fighting him he jus stays above 75hp and tabs after taking it to last food since his combat style is too defensive to get a k0 relying on his 2 ags specs

i stay at like 50 hp thru fite and always dm and half the time wen fite goes last food i always make him tab if, if i stayed 60-70hp and tabbed i can outlast and outhit any bridder and jus 20-0 on teles 

funny troll :D haaha