Hey guys

PK Guy

Roat Pkz combat system is awesome and anyone who disagrees is wrong!  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Roat Pkz combat system is awesome and anyone who disagrees is wrong!

6zYeJG1.jpg

Of all TIME!!!!!!!!!!

And here's the kicker: I 100% agree!!!!!!

Well of course I do, I made the above thingymabob so yeh my point is I tested OSRS combat and PERSONALLY I found it shit (opinion not fact, learn the difference), idc if its the original shit, the keyword is "shit". I prefer this server, I just wanted to make this because I see people all over the forums and game blabbing on about how they think the combat system is shit compared to RS or other RSPS (go play them instead then idiot). Well as you know (or may not know, whatever) I don't melee-mage hybrid at all so that specific part I can't comment however I've used all three combat styles and for me they are great, maybe not perfect but as close as. Instead of pointing out that it's bad, it would be great if people can make a bullet list of everything that they perceive to be incorrect. Stuff like "spec on robes fails" doesn't count because hitsplats are purely random, I agree enemy defence should be taken into account (and it definitely is this way) but sometimes you get a bad spec, deal with it. I've ags spec'd a 0 on 1 defence kids, IT CAN HAPPEN. Besides, using poor combat as an excuse for defeat is stupid, since the combat system is identical for all players so it effects everyone equally. Peace out niggas

• Upvote 1