Donatorshop suggestion.

1 hour ago, Graphics said:

so you suggesting to make the game 100% pay2win

Depends how you define "pay2win" I guess, for me "winning" is beating someone in Pk not showing off how many Pkp or items you have. Like if you got only 1 ags or 100 it doesn't really matter - you can only equip one... (I'm talking about pking not staking/risking here). So in this context, the only way donating can be pay2win is if you buy donator rank and then just prod rapier or cmaul all the time. Basically, being really wealthy doesn't make you a better or more skillful pker, sometimes you can lose with better gear (ask Dharokers lol).

Since everyone can get Pkp, just would take a lot longer if you can't donate for them, doesn't mean pay2win, it's just speeding up progress - otherwise you could argue RuneScape is  a pay2win game because I can just buy RSGP and then head to GE and buy maxed gear, right? Granted it's not within the rules, but it happens and can't be stopped (without severe trade restrictions).

You can already indirectly buy Pkp anyway, just donate for exact items (instead of random packs) like AGS and then sell to players - AGS currently costs $14.45 and is worth 4k Pkp street price so this gives us a rate of $3.6125/1k Pkp, or £0.0036125/Pkp. He could easily just sell Pkp without the hassle of having to sell on items, at $3.50-$3.60 per 1k Pkp.

If your argument is this suggestion will make the game "100%" pay2win, then I've got to ask the question, what percentage is it currently pay2win, like 80%???? Can pay2win even be expressed as a percentag? Well, not when it seems to be a close-ended statement (exclusive disjunction) - either the game is pay2win (100%) or it's not pay2win (0%). This state wouldn't change whether or not the Pkp sales are added to donator store because as I explained above they already sort of are. 

I have too much time on my hands!

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs locked this topic