Something new!

Matt

I was looking around the forums and the website to roat pkz & decided to check out the youtube channel that is linked to roat pkz 

65ppb4.png

I think we should get it going again and maybe even host a contest on the best video to represent roat pkz ( like a trailer or a nicely edited video showing off roat pkz )

like graphics or a staff member should make a post about it and the best video gets put on the official roat pkz youtube channel with a reward ofc

It would also help out the server and show many people that we are an active/Working server with active staff & players daily with many more updates and cool improvements. 

I mean if I were new to the server and clicked on the youtube link and seen the last post was 2 years ago and so on I probably wouldn't want too play.

Just think about it there is no harm in doing this also brings many offers to players ( winners & contestants ) and puts roat pkz out there.

Could also do a prize for the best gfx work for the youtube banner & so on and announce it on forum the winners etc

https://www.youtube.com/user/RoatPkz

Also instead of putting "youtube" on the website instead can put the winners of the contest or w.e on the website so when u click on http://roatpkz.com/

u can see the video along with the winners name or whatever and just click the video and it starts to play and a link to the winners channel whatever staff wants to do :D

I really think it would be a fun/great idea leave your opinion below :) 

11 hours ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

More like something gay 

Fuck off retard taylor 

9 hours ago, Saint Slayer said:

neat idea

Ty

15 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I'll edit it

Sick

12 hours ago, Ahmash said:

good idea this will get the channel going again, ur last vid shud be put on their that was epic

Idc if its my video or not I just thought it would be cool to do something for the server since I actually play this server and wouldn't want it to go down even tho I dislike half the community because they are cancer retards. Small things like these help out a lot and give out cool things to the community like rewards and such.