Sativa seeds dead gf retard easy

18 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

either way the ags spec was a 329 xp drop and u clicked brew so I would of out hit anyway u didnt want to rm me after either.. y u posting vids lol 

u had cancer serv there to tb me so..... what does that say about urself 

Well i'm not a retard so obviously i would got the pray up lol but true eating wouldn't of helped cause 329 xp drop is a 82 ags, and what comes to cancer server,he told me to let me tb him but i didn't off so yeah.. and why do you even mention that when you been hiding at oldbrid for the past week cause you will get tbed? and the first time u came out of your hiding and i fight you i get tbed lol 

Edited by Sativa seeds
1 hour ago, Sativa seeds said:

Well i'm not a retard so obviously i would got the pray up lol but true eating wouldn't of helped cause 329 xp drop is a 82 ags, and what comes to cancer server,he told me to let me tb him but i didn't off so yeah.. and why do you even mention that when you been hiding at oldbrid for the past week cause you will get tbed? and the first time u came out of your hiding and i fight you i get tbed lol 

no lol u,d die regardless i watched the video u posted not too long ago (yh the 1 where u only brought 2 sanfews cause u wanted to last) i expected more from someone who keeps agreeing with   ,meridian, comment irrelevant shit on other peoples threads but is then twice as bad............ ur ´shit Point proven

don;T bother replying saying "hop on rn" or "hop os 325" or some shit cause i've fought u Before and ur not good enough

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Ali said:

no lol u,d die regardless i watched the video u posted not too long ago (yh the 1 where u only brought 2 sanfews cause u wanted to last) i expected more from someone who keeps agreeing with   ,meridian, comment irrelevant shit on other peoples threads but is then twice as bad............ ur ´shit Point proven

don;T bother replying saying "hop on rn" or "hop os 325" or some shit cause i've fought u Before and ur not good enough

who ru lol