Yoobsiedoodles

Wow those videos (child abuse and murder) are horrific. I get that this is a forum for a Pking server and some fighting words are to be expected,  but this is extreme. I feel sad for you guys wishing these crimes on each other over a game, this is too far in my opinion.

Even sadder when Mods contribute to so much bad will (eg "cancer") instead of limiting it. Oh well, won't be surprised if I just get flamed for this, afterall it's Roatpkz...

• Upvote 2
  • Zoradz locked this topic

Fyi i just wanted to point a few things out in this video of me "abusing" first off you complain about me marking you for calling me a and i quote "dumb fuck abusing cunt" that is not minor flame and your not Australian thats not funny or a valid excuse shut up. Second point you complain about me muting amulet but your yelling "nice abuse dumb fuck" again more flame??? Are you so clueless that you cant even see yourself flaming. Stop trying to harass me with your awful mates and we wouldn't even have this issue in the first place and then you went and flamed me on dildo123 and then you were trying to flame me when you were ipmuted for making alts and flaming me you're just providing me proof for reasons to mute you?