Is it worth donating ?

Edje Raketje

Just now, Edje Raketje said:

Hello fellas,

I just joined this server couple of hours ago and I am really enjoying it. But should I don't 10$ for it is the donator status worth it or not really?

Please tell me some suggestions thanks.

Mmmmm only real benefit imo is being able to yell that's it rly bc all the rest of the stuff is supposedly being removed.

they should add more though so honestly if I was you I'd just wait and see what they add and then donate

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Mmmmm only real benefit imo is being able to yell that's it rly bc all the rest of the stuff is supposedly being removed.

they should add more though so honestly if I was you I'd just wait and see what they add and then donate

So the chaotics & capes are getting removed ?

18 minutes ago, Edje Raketje said:

So the chaotics & capes are getting removed ?

no the choatics and capes are not getting removed that was just a suggestion that didnt pass

u can buy donator status for around 6k pkp ingame but yh its definately worth it cos of the many benefits u get

::yell

restore special attack at the alter

extra 2 custom kits

use chaotics and spirit shields

kill npc at donator zone

It's not worth the money.

Don't listen to Ahmash.

The owner will eventually get rid of every custom cape and/or every Chaotic weapon.

There's nothing special at the Donator zone except for the monsters that drop valuable item's (takes age's to get something good.)

As Arun said, the only decent benefit is being able to use ::Yell.

6 minutes ago, Ali said:

Don't listen to Ahmash.

The owner will eventually get rid of every custom cape and/or every Chaotic weapon.

maybe eventually but that wont be anytime this year so he wud still get minimum 10 months use out of chaotics

34 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

No , just multi vote 20 times and sell tickets. Then buy Donator status since it's only 5k .

You could do that, but I find it a pain in the ass (the voting itself plus the selling). I'd pay $10 to just not do that! Depends on your cash flow situation I guess.

OP: I wouldn't stop at donator, if you can cough up a lil' more, I'd jump straight into Sup. donator. Specifically, it allows A LOT more custom kits to be saved and the ::bank function is surprisingly useful (I normally have that command on my clipboard when playing so I can just Ctrl+v anywhere out of PvP zones). There are more things, take a look at it on the donation page. 

Unless you want to emulate Ahmash, and buy donator first and then super donator a few months after just to feel like you're progressing in the game.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

Unless you want to emulate Ahmash, and buy donator first and then super donator a few months after just to feel like you're progressing in the game.

looooooooool

yh super donator is well worth for the 10 custon kits and special attack restore every 2mins

• Zoradz locked this topic