300 posts

I don't really care tbh lol. Just a number + I don't post that as much as I did. don't feel a need to.

congrats tho.

lol don't take banter serious as in defending yourself, I don't think you care about post count but it's a viable option to tease you about it since you're always number 1 champion. 

Ty. 

Wahey Castial m8! Congrats.

Thanks m8!, get on skype. 

Edited by Castial

How tf you got 300 posts?! Forums has been out since the 5th of July O-o

That's when I registered lol, just casually post when you want to and make sure it's top quality. There are freebie posts I try to avoid those, like when one of the staff members not naming anyone, posts some one liner bullshit, or something very simplistic it's basically a go ahead to the rest of the flock to get their free post in. 

That's when I registered lol, just casually post when you want to and make sure it's top quality. There are freebie posts I try to avoid those, like when one of the staff members not naming anyone, posts some one liner bullshit, or something very simplistic it's basically a go ahead to the rest of the flock to get their free post in. 

Wow your analytic forum skills are off the charts

You don't understand satire, but I'll help you out. 

Mind pointing out out the the charts like I asked previously. 

Hey castial try not to go off topic on your own thread! If you want to argue with someone please do it via pm, on their status feed, or create a thread on the "spam" section on the forums, thanks and please brush up on the rules as this is considered spam and is against the rules. 

Congratulations on 300 post count. Good luck getting more!

Hey castial try not to go off topic on your own thread! If you want to argue with someone please do it via pm, on their status feed, or create a thread on the "spam" section on the forums, thanks and please brush up on the rules as this is considered spam and is against the rules. 

Congratulations on 300 post count. Good luck getting more!

Hah, not much critical thinking there buddy. This unique thread is meant for discussing pretty much anything that comes to mind while congratulating me at the same time. It's not a platform for you just to come and get your free post count, here I am replying to you so you can see where you went wrong. Since it's about post count, and those posts are gained by discussion, and hence this topic relates to discussion hence I never went off topic. However you are in violation of Rule 2. 

Rule #2: Disrespect or Intentional Antagonizing
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to disrespect or antagonize other members of the community. This includes but is not limited to disrespecting members of the forums through personal messaging or topics, intentionally antagonizing members by posting unnecessarily on threads.

Or, the other possibility is you've made an honest mistake that you will never have the courage to admit to.

WOW, thanks man. 

Edited by Castial
  • 2 weeks later...