new 4th video, sorry but i dont have really much time for this :\ thats why it takes ages for next vid. :/

My son ban back init, Good video bro @ the beginning you said " who says claws suck " Technically I do because every weapon I use to spec doesn't hit shit for some reason like I legit hit 0s on ahrims with ags, Claws, Dds anything you name it, I could be in full vesta's, Dfs & try hard gear and still get hit through like its nothing m8 and barely hit :( I think I'm cursed.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, raja kredre said:

wow ban  come back at roatpkz now

i'm almost every day there, m8 :D

9 hours ago, Ahmash said:

nice video ur a good hybrid man

i use claws sometimes at bridding and pure pking they too unreliable tho its either 0-20 spec or a 60+ but still the most fun weapon

well, claws usually suck, bet when it hits it hits high af. and thanks bro appreciate it. :)

1 hour ago, panic2hard said:

My son ban back init, Good video bro @ the beginning you said " who says claws suck " Technically I do because every weapon I use to spec doesn't hit shit for some reason like I legit hit 0s on ahrims with ags, Claws, Dds anything you name it, I could be in full vesta's, Dfs & try hard gear and still get hit through like its nothing m8 and barely hit :( I think I'm cursed.

your the one i told i'm going to make the vids, and u was like ofcourse do it bruh, thanks for the inspiration :)

2 hours ago, ban152 said:

i'm almost every day there, m8 :D

well, claws usually suck, bet when it hits it hits high af. and thanks bro appreciate it. :)

your the one i told i'm going to make the vids, and u was like ofcourse do it bruh, thanks for the inspiration :)

Glad you did mate :P & no problem :$