Skilling Suggestion

I honestly think gretar should add skilling back to the server , It would be fun for people who barely PK or just plain afking  and especailly competitive people if he added highscores we could also be competing on highscores rather than PKing, half the time I see people sitting around at home just chilling , This would make people actually move around and skill instead of just sitting there doing whatever they're doing.

Another reason Gretar should add skilling is to reduce the player that quit due to boredom what I mean by this is people usually go to the duel arena and end up staking their items because they have nothing better to do.

Edited by Orbital Vsat
On 4/24/2016 at 1:16 PM, she rags said:

wedont need skilling just more bosses in wild and more deepwild

Says you , Other players want to do other besides PKing and would like to do It on this server besides going to find a Skilling server, Not much people have a decent PKing system with a player base with really unique skilling in it. It wouldn't even hurt to add it for players who aren't going to.

On 4/24/2016 at 4:47 AM, Yoobs said:

Could implement things like dark crabs through dark crab fishing in wilderness adds risks and new food to the game and then remove rocktails. Defo agree if it was all wilderness based.

Yea this needs to be added.

• 3 weeks later...