Fancy Boots' suggestion

"I believe that the addition of a ::nh zone for strictly 1 defence pures would be highly beneficial, and also promote this style of PK'ing.

There are two different zones that I have chosen for this to take place, and I have selected two for reasons stated below.

Location #1.
Graveyard of Shadows = ::nh

Frankly, I don't see this area utilized that much and it only really has correspondence to the Roat Champion. Therefore, with the addition of the walls below so that people can't walk in, it'll be a great place for single NH'ing fights at 1defence. Along with this, it also has many different locations for Tree-Hugging which would be highly beneficial when that gets fixed. However, because of the Roat PK champ being so close, I thought of another idea/location for ::Nh.

WlFIocm.png

Location #2.

Bandit Camp = ::nh.

This is chosen because I believe it's never been utilized in a PK'ing server before, would add a great location for NH'ing to occur with all of the different obstacles that could be used for Tree-Hugging when mapping and PID is fixed, and overall with roughly the same wilderness level and addition of some walls it would be really good to have this ingame. 

M4PrHs1.png

Along with this, it would help remove all of the people at Pure Edge that complain about the NH'ers and consistently rush them. If they had their own zone, I think it could be really helpful and beneficial to the server. 

Thanks, let me know of any different suggestions and ideas that you have, and your opinions. 

Fancy Boots."

Had to re-post this because @Bind U Dead locked the other thread and refuses to unlock.

DO NOT LOCK.

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, CrowBox said:

Don't support graves, as it should be a place for teams, and singles pkers to pk at, and the zombies inside is the whole point of it why i don't suggest this, as for the bandit camp i support.

Yeah, I thought that may have been a problem with the location, which is why I tried to think of a suitable secondary location, which in my opinion is even better anyhow. Thanks for the support. If I had to choose, I would go with the second one and it would be significantly less work also.

21 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Support location #2

Thank-you.

Wasn't sure if there would be some form of criticism for the first so I had a look around, and slightly west of graves was bandits and it just looked great imo.

21 hours ago, Smackd said:

Big Support on loc #2

21 hours ago, Smackd said:

Big Support on loc #2

Thank-you. :)

23 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

or just use west

Don't think you understand the point of the thread.
I'll clarify.

As it stands, any PvP'er of any defence are capable of attacking pure NH'ers at wests, and this is such a huge disadvantage it's not even funny any more. 
The EXACT SAME thing occurs at edgeville, and it's even worse due to the restriction of us being unable to Teleport from there.

This suggestion was to counteract this, and just having a teleport (::nh) would encourage this style of pk'ing, giving more people the opportunity to try something new and have fun on the server.