teleporting suggestion

I have a suggestion for possible donator/super donator perk (or mayb just for everyone)

the suggestion is being able to set ur home teleport destination. so when u click the home teleport it will teleport you to any current custom teleport if u want it to

i don't know if this is possible but its possible donator perk init

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I have a suggestion for possible donator/super donator perk (or mayb just for everyone)

the suggestion is being able to set ur home teleport destination. so when u click the home teleport it will teleport you to any current custom teleport if u want it to

i don't know if this is possible but its possible donator perk init

i like it alot like custom tele to the ditch bank or pure or main section of wild

3 minutes ago, Orbital Vsat said:

I don't know about this , Are you talking about anywhere or what? If you're able to teleport into the wilderness then I really don't support this. But I think it's a good idea for a new donor feature.

no i mean to any current teleport. including custom teleports possibly too. e.i you could set your home teleport to take you to ::home2, ::creations, ::chill, ::varrock etc by default

Just now, Pedro said:

no i mean to any current teleport. including custom teleports possibly too. e.i you could set your home teleport to take you to ::home2, ::creations, ::chill, ::varrock etc by default

Oh okay then I support this but I highly doubt it will be added because I'm sure there's a lot more things to-do than this.

Support, only takes a few mins to add and very useful. 

Additionally, could be added so you respawn to the nearest hub to where you died - for all locations  (Eg. ATM when you die at ::brid you spawn at ::brid bank, when you die at ::funpk you spawn there, same for ::meth and ::f2p - this thing can apply for ::varrock, and ::mb and any others that I can't remember if there are more)

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 1