I WAS SUSPECTED OF FARMING THE SYSTEM!!

I HAVE HAD KS DROPPED, PKP REMOVED, KILLS REMOVED, ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT?  FIGHTING THE SAME GUY OVER AND OVER BECAUSE WE WAS DOING F2P PKING AND I WAS WINNING.  SO PLEASE EXPLAIN TO MY WHY I NEED TO BE MINING ORES FOR NO REASON???  AND A BLACKMARK FOR WHAT???  MY INGAME NAME IS ***FRANKO SLICE*** THE GUY I WAS FIGHTING AND HELPING HIM TO LEARN TO PK IS ***RAINMASTER***  If you check we have different IPs and he was trying to kill me!

Oh and all I want is just to make the point I wasn't and that I would like refunding what I have lost...

1 Black Mark, Resetted current KS, KS removed, 75 kills removed, 731pkp removed.   And I didn't do anything wrong...

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

if u have my irl saved ur a battyman n u probably shown ur shanty town indian friends my irl saying hes best pker alive

ill shank u with a 1 inch blade u battycrease leave it

0f034cadf16b3fe74f89fc164b7a4f0b.png 

Don't have it save just go on bbc I player and watch 20minutes into benefit streets programme 

22 hours ago, Pure Nhing said:

75 kills on the same person? Seems legit.

It's happened to me before, it removed a random number of kills and PKP, unrelated to how many you were suspected of farming. The way to avoid this is simply to re-log if you've got several legit kills on one person, before destroying them some more.

• Upvote 1