fix the shit

been told to make a thread about what needs fixing instead of moaning(ik it wont do anything but it will stop staff using it as an excuse for gretar);

1. eating delay, idk the terms or anything about coding but ima try explain it if people don't understand.

the eating isn't bugged or glitched gretar has it coded so the hit comes before the eat meaning if you eat after the spec animation, even if its milliseconds after the start, if that hit is going to kill you you will be registered as dead and unable to anything. could be wrong with that but I'm pretty sure that's right. either way its fucked.

2- prayer delays, don't even need to explain.

3- invis, pretty sure this isn't fixed yet, if it is myb

4- Casting, along with pathing being messed up casting is too. if you are chasing someone and you go to cast a freeze for example sometimes instead of casting you will just run a step backwards and continue to follow. also when at oldbrid if someone runs to safe I will try to freeze them atleast 4 squares before safe zone but it will just follow them and not cast.

There is obviously more but these are the ones I have already uploaded in the past and shown.

if anyone disagrees with my points or think I am wrong let me know, like I said idk anything about coding

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

lol jk man like arun showing proof and that trying to fix the server

they don't call u sebanter no reason

17 minutes ago, Estimated said:

Oh my ty for making this thread. Hopefully gretar fixes em :S

hopefully you die in a hot fire

12 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Yeah i know but its easier when its in one thread and clear explanation of what needs to be fixed.

thr videos alone make it pretty clear but ye I guess I understand

• 2 weeks later...