Suggestions

1) Add a tb timer as a toggle in options. (I personally think this is a good idea)

2) Add a frozen timer as a toggle aswell. (why not)

3) Fix castlewars. (Hitting through walls, running through cades, the "mine" option in the tunnel when you are suppose to use explosive pots, being able to spec while the guy is on top of the tower, barrage,  etc. I can go into detail with videos/pictures if needed for this.

4) Fix the pre-made kits menu to fit nonspawnables.

5) Fix hitboxes (probally already being done just throwing that in)

6) Lately we have been having brid tourneys etc. and having a bunch of member come together and I think this is a good idea and that the staff should keep doing things like that, maybe not for that much pkp but maybe for something called a "badge" < for demonstration purposes which has a NEW list of titles that you can choose from. You can add this to the roatpkz/store with tiers 1-4, the better the title the higher the tier, these can be sold in-game aswell. Tier 1 being 5k, Tier 4 being 20k, <demonstration numbers. This idea probally isn't the best but I'd like to see some new titles in-game. 

7) ^ Tag characters. Tier 1 would have 4 characters, whilst tier 4 would have 7 characters, you can make your own titles but is profound to any hatred language and if you add a warning before you create the tag that "if you put anything profound in another language, flame tag, etc. your tag will be removed and your badge will be lost, no refunds)

8) ^^ Tag coloring. Tier 1 you would have to spend 50k pkpt to color a tag, and the higher you get in tiers the cheaper it is to color the tag, (tier 4 would be 20k) I am only suggesting this

1. To remove pkpt from the game while being able to bring it back in.

2. Spice things up with tags.

3. Being able to flaunt your riches instead of wearing a vset and angel cape. :D

Hopefully these will be looked into, came straight from my mind and am not too certain other rsps have these, even though they probally do. Thanks for reading - Nyzic

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Nyzic said:

1) Add a tb timer as a toggle in options. (I personally think this is a good idea)
Agreed

Agreed

3) Fix castlewars. (Hitting through walls, running through cades, the "mine" option in the tunnel when you are suppose to use explosive pots, being able to spec while the guy is on top of the tower, barrage,  etc. I can go into detail with videos/pictures if needed for this.
Would be helpful if you have videos and pictures but ill tell Gretar

If you have more than two of the nonspawnable item it should work fine 

Agreed

6) Lately we have been having brid tourneys etc. and having a bunch of member come together and I think this is a good idea and that the staff should keep doing things like that, maybe not for that much pkp but maybe for something called a "badge" < for demonstration purposes which has a NEW list of titles that you can choose from. You can add this to the roatpkz/store with tiers 1-4, the better the title the higher the tier, these can be sold in-game aswell. Tier 1 being 5k, Tier 4 being 20k, <demonstration numbers. This idea probally isn't the best but I'd like to see some new titles in-game.
We are hopefully going to add an automatic event system soon and the winner of the tournament will receive a yelltag or a title until the next person wins the tournament.

7) ^ Tag characters. Tier 1 would have 4 characters, whilst tier 4 would have 7 characters, you can make your own titles but is profound to any hatred language and if you add a warning before you create the tag that "if you put anything profound in another language, flame tag, etc. your tag will be removed and your badge will be lost, no refunds)
Agreed

8) ^^ Tag coloring. Tier 1 you would have to spend 50k pkpt to color a tag, and the higher you get in tiers the cheaper it is to color the tag, (tier 4 would be 20k) I am only suggesting this
Agreed

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Nyzic said:

Support.

Not really neccessary, but Support.

Talked with Gretar about some issues, hopefully it gets fixed anytime soon. However, It would be helpful if you can provide some videos and pictures so we can pass them to Gretar.

It should work fine if you have more than two of the non-spawnable items. 

Support.

As Yoobs said, We are hopefully going to add an automatic event system soon and the winner of the tournament will receive a yelltag or a title until the next person wins the tournament.

Support.

Agreed.

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Nyzic said:

+1

I agree why not add VENG timer aswell!

+1

I mainly agree with this with like void. I bought 1 set and I can't even use my preset with void because I need to buy 2 sets and im not going to do that 2 sets of void is worthless lol. I could see it being done since the pre-made kits will load the void on me but my own pre-set will not. it could be fixed to the way it is below :P.

68d5179cecc243708e7d93dde2e8ab28.png

+1

+1 then with the PKP collected can be for more giveaways,events,fun things :smiley:

+1

+1

1. To remove pkpt from the game while being able to bring it back in.

Bring PKP back in-game by adding things like  ::Barrows+kraken into wild. Also GWD bosses would be sick

2. Spice things up with tags.

+1

3. Being able to flaunt your riches instead of wearing a vset and angel cape. :D

+1

Hopefully these will be looked into, came straight from my mind and am not too certain other rsps have these, even though they probally do. Thanks for reading - Nyzic

• Upvote 1