Friends pking

I will bring it upon myself to try and increase clan pking on this game so ya here is me & a group of my friends pking 

some mage bank kills vs narnia team

120tt0k.png

more mage bank kills vs a random alt

29fv2wx.png

easts pking

1zwcmex.png

mage bank again

16k6hd1.png]

1zgzsrn.png

21b92mv.png

295wx21.png

was messy for our first time pking together as a group but fun regardless :)

Edited by Dillzz
  • Upvote 3
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

You realize clan activity entails fighting teams? Waiting until 3am gmt (when all of u are gmt, big big hiders) to pk won't "increase clan activity" lmfao, it's called hiding and trying to increase ur egos killing soloers

why do you always have something negative to say go away no1 posted this topic for ur improvement its really just friends pking btw every1 that died in this topic except for lightnings wasnt solo pking

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

why do you always have something negative to say go away no1 posted this topic for ur improvement its really just friends pking btw every1 that died in this topic except for lightnings wasnt solo pking

What of what I said was wrong then? Don't pk at 3 am with names blocked out on every pic then act like u want "clan activity" when u really don't lmfao. U will want it when it's convenient for u aka when no other *clans* are online

21 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

What of what I said was wrong then? Don't pk at 3 am with names blocked out on every pic then act like u want "clan activity" when u really don't lmfao. U will want it when it's convenient for u aka when no other *clans* are online

this is so true you just want to show your killpics on people solo pking such a shame

Dillzz no offence but i'm curious to know name of these two players - 

https://gyazo.com/0001675f96f1f0c88af9a9fe6613a6c1

https://gyazo.com/babdb5976363cf11b0b13d78a1e1b191

You show names of the ones you killed, but when you cross the names out of the ones that got the kills makes us wonder why they don't want to be seen? once again no offence but from all those screen shots the player nickii seems to be doing most of the work for the team.

You guys can cross out your own names but show names of all you killed what about their privacy? What if they don't want to be seen in the screen shot? 

The way I see it if you can't show your own names you have no right to show the the names of the fallen.

Edited by Local Arab
Cause
On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 3:21 AM, Kihfan55 said:

You realize clan activity entails fighting teams? Waiting until 3am gmt (when all of u are gmt, big big hiders) to pk won't "increase clan activity" lmfao, it's called hiding and trying to increase ur egos killing soloers

no offense to all of u but this is exactly what all ur ph day out topic were lol? or u were fighting clans??😂

12 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

no offense to all of u but this is exactly what all ur ph day out topic were lol? or u were fighting clans??😂

Yes.......?? Hello? 

hello ur an idiot hello??????? hello?? U there?? ur an idiot hello why would u say that??????

edit: 

HELLO???

Edited by Kihfan55
HE/llo?????????//
  • Upvote 1

go check them lol its just pking solo pkers. btw i see them fighting the clan narnia on like 4 screens above.

and go to sleep lol its like 3 in the night for u browsing roat forums smh

what are u implying posting those topics? click on em, all solo pker kills. you havent got a kill in weeks if not months lol 

Edited by Tribrid
1 minute ago, Tribrid said:

go check them lol its just pking solo pkers. btw i see them fighting the clan narnia on like 4 screens above.

and go to sleep lol its like 3 in the night for u browsing roat forums smh

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

dd0d8290e72b5002f4faf5acee50b0bd.png

THE WHITE DOTS

c0d9637cc9bd769f290b629031db41b3.png

THE NEXT 1 IS FROM THE SAME DAY

59c3fbea82bf33cf643b76c0a41b818b.png

U WERE ALL ON (U CAME TO SAVE HIM)

U CAN SEE IN THE PICS AT THE END OF THE VID THEY WERE ALL ON 

6QdPsf0.png

WHITE DOTS^

H4oL7S5.png

^SAME

^MULTI LURED DUMB CUNTS LMFAO LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

EcD3VQG.png

WHITE DI0TS

7xKKqWm.png

ALL THEM WHITE DOTS NIGGUH

1208012336d970bb7d0fc00954b1a446.png

^U DYING CLOWN L 0 L

90747f5de9f0a212c7a8eff123db2c9d.png

^HAD PPL ON OBV L00L

VkZwBNA.png

WHITE DOTS

O-O I THINK U GET THE POINT NOW LMFAO 

UR A RETARD STFU, U HIDE DON'T TRY 2 ARGUE DUMBFUCK 

HAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 minute ago, Tribrid said:

so obsessed. you think white dots prove its clan pking .. smh half of those pics you just posted werent even people in a clan LOL oh my write another essay please at 3 am ur just embarassing urself lmfaooo 

95% OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN THE PICS I POSTED WERE "SH" MEMBERS AKA LAVISH AKA REMAKE #47 OF SHE RAGS EMBARRASSING TEAM HIDING ON ALTS THAT WE KILLED

UR A SHITTER KEEP HIDING NOW THAT THE SQUAD IS BACK CYA NEVER REJECT BAHAHAALA OOOOOOLOLOL 

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how can u say this is getting clanning active? ur pking with people from a different clan? how is that in any way related to clanning? ur 5v1'ing at mb not hard 2 do but fairplay atleast ur pking but u hide from any clans on this game like pussies

ur pking with smokey and others that are all in lavish, thats not getting clanning active, thats killing chaos ele killers and retards. may aswell just go and rune pk at edge lmfao.

2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

95% OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN THE PICS I POSTED WERE "SH" MEMBERS AKA LAVISH AKA REMAKE #47 OF SHE RAGS EMBARRASSING TEAM HIDING ON ALTS THAT WE KILLED

UR A SHITTER KEEP HIDING NOW THAT THE SQUAD IS BACK CYA NEVER REJECT BAHAHAALA OOOOOOLOLOL 

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

rag bot v1 died for max with pretbing himself :D

3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you mad lol? you guys are the hiders and you can post diffrrently but everyone in game knows it. you act like your actually dominating something right now while your still getting slammed by she rags and his friends daily lmfao

thanks for ur acb yesterday btw :)

funny how u got 0 kills since lavish was open because we pked with even opps (5+) and now when lavish is inactive (smokey she rags leaving, rest playing other games,only 2-3 actively playing ( since 2 weeks already) u guys start piping up because you havent died for a few days now while be4 u were dying daily to us LOL (expect for spy network which lost his whole bank dying daily)

8 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

rag bot v1 died for max with pretbing himself :D

nah lol why you lying on forums? 

9 minutes ago, Aiden said:

how can u say this is getting clanning active? ur pking with people from a different clan? how is that in any way related to clanning? ur 5v1'ing at mb not hard 2 do but fairplay atleast ur pking but u hide from any clans on this game like pussies

ur pking with smokey and others that are all in lavish, thats not getting clanning active, thats killing chaos ele killers and retards. may aswell just go and rune pk at edge lmfao.

smokey and she rags left lavish and created a new team "mm" with merked and co

Edited by Tribrid
24 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

you mad lol? you guys are the hiders and you can post diffrrently but everyone in game knows it. you act like your actually dominating something right now while your still getting slammed by she rags and his friends daily lmfao

thanks for ur acb yesterday btw :)

funny how u got 0 kills since lavish was open because we pked with even opps (5+) and now when lavish is inactive (smokey she rags leaving, rest playing other games,only 2-3 actively playing ( since 2 weeks already) u guys start piping up because you havent died for a few days now while be4 u were dying daily to us LOL (expect for spy network which lost his whole bank dying daily)

nah lol why you lying on forums? 

smokey and she rags left lavish and created a new team "mm" with merked and co

"lying" u even said i think we have a pic on skype group but idk its really old "so much for pretbing :D gf guys"

7 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

"lying" u even said i think we have a pic on skype group but idk its really old "so much for pretbing :D gf guys"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ign: khaleed muhammed bogommal canderick reporting for duty sir

and rag bots irl name forgot it, something arabic as well

Edited by Kihfan55
7 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

spear glitching lol only way youd get a kill 

5 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ign: khaleed muhammed bogommal canderick reporting for duty sir

and rag bots irl name forgot it, something arabic as well

my name is khalil lol trust gets more pussy then you tho virgin kid playing rsps till the morning on a week day lol