Congratulations Zoradz

Harley

Take it from someone who moderated the community for a very long time.

dont give infractions and punishments for minor flame, it's what this community does and you'll have to accept it or hang up your forum moderator boots before you've even started.

I understand the line, don't moderate under it, especially not this early.

Don't take it from someone who got demoted. Flaming is flaming, minor or not. If you see a person flaming, you do your job as forum moderator and infract them. This'll teach them discipline and not to do it again. The only time minor flame is accepted is when Pk'ing and you trash-talk each other a little. Follow the rules Zoradz, not this kid sticking up for his mates that got infracted because they broke the rules and got punished for it. 

Edited by Why Gg

It only seems as if it's a month ago I was welcoming you on your introduction thread, you post interesting topics however. I would like to get to know you better as a person, post more mate and congratulations on the promotion. I wish you the best of luck, and if you don't mind me offering some advice. 

Be strict, but understand that there are feuds and there are people who are going to constantly break the rules, my advice to you is to orally warn them for the first or second offense send them a link to the forum rules, while deleting their posts depending on if it's warranted on your discretion mate. Then start giving out the punishments, don't buy into the "this is a unique community line of bullshit" your job is to simply keep order and peace. If someone racks up 3-10 infractions, it's on them not on you. Know the community, understand if a post was intentionally breaking the rules, or a simple slip up you can cut certain people breaks based off on that. 

Take it from someone who moderated the community for a very long time.

dont give infractions and punishments for minor flame, it's what this community does and you'll have to accept it or hang up your forum moderator boots before you've even started.

I understand the line, don't moderate under it, especially not this early.

Yeah pretty much.

It only seems as if it's a month ago I was welcoming you on your introduction thread, you post interesting topics however. I would like to get to know you better as a person, post more mate and congratulations on the promotion. I wish you the best of luck, and if you don't mind me offering some advice. 

Be strict, but understand that there are feuds and there are people who are going to constantly break the rules, my advice to you is to orally warn them for the first or second offense send them a link to the forum rules, while deleting their posts depending on if it's warranted on your discretion mate. Then start giving out the punishments, don't buy into the "this is a unique community line of bullshit" your job is to simply keep order and peace. If someone racks up 3-10 infractions, it's on them not on you. Know the community, understand if a post was intentionally breaking the rules, or a simple slip up you can cut certain people breaks based off on that. 

I don't know why you're going as far to TELL him how to moderate. Advice is enough.

Yeah pretty much.

I don't know why you're going as far to TELL him how to moderate. Advice is enough.

That was my advice, I could have gone in more detail it's a habit I picked up from making guides. Hence that translate to my advice, I'm confident enough to make a guide on how to be a decent forum moderator because I have experience with similar forums and have been a forum moderator myself on other private servers. 

Appreciated - Feel free to send me a PM anytime buddy!

You don't even take into consideration my post yet you reply with a purely bias paragraph of steamy shit.

I was demoted. Not for anything to do with how I handled myself, or the forums though, back in the day when I was actually dedicated and cared about the state of the forum, I still understood how things worked. 

I have nothing thing against the new forum moderator, nor am I sticking up for people, they have their own voices.

Hes new to both the community and moderating, if he goes down the wrong path of trying to make the forum a righteous, non flame area, it won't work and he won't last. 

Talk as much trash as you want but no one will ever respect your opinion on the subject as much as mine, I've been a staff member and I have made these mistakes.

Had a chuckle with new to moderating, thanks for keeping an open mind with me though!

I don't know you, but if Harley vouched for you I trust his opinion <3. Good luck as forum moderator and remember to follow Sinister he was one of the best forum mods

Thankyou. <3