PK Video 2 - Meth Leftovers

Nice video lol.

So, @J J, died twice, let me tell you what happened, 1st time he was fighting with Dragon Cape and died, he was like uhmm its probably doesnt give str bonus,lets try water one? And died again LOOOL...

Dear JJ,

You can quit Roatpkz community as long as you dont know shit or uou can go to ::duel and stake my arab mates.

Drawers, 

Why you pking? You suck m8.

13 hours ago, J J said:

lol he doesnt show the clip of him dying secondly - cant use a pkers cape because i dont have 1k kills on that acc its just a mule for the 40 or so vesta sets that i have - and 

secondly omar you are completely arabic, kill yourself you fat muslim and stop @ing me when you are a no namer on this server, all servers. Drawers is 10x a pker than you will ever be @drawers.

@Asrafh zzzz why do you allow clowns to comment on your vid.

EDIT: 80% of my bank was made by risk fighting - from winning that gold off beez i had made 1m of my bank. 

I know u dont have "1k kills" but u actually worn water cape which gives mage bonus with melee setup.

Secondly, im completely arabic, uhm, that does not make any sense and theres nothing to be ashamed of but you are clueless exactly like your bad education if you are even educated.

Telling me to kill myself? Orly for wut, atleast i dont disrespect over religion and i accept others for what they are, calling me 'fat' thats really funny lmfao.

Also, im no namer on roatpkz and other servers, oooyy, whats your youtube channel? You dont even has rs account 2 face me little clown, having some pkp does not make you op or give you the ability to call ppl no namers, trust me, if u had 0 bank, none could speak up 2 u.

Drawers isnt better pker than me huh? I killed him like 3 times in a row, exactly how i roasted you in pure nh/welf nh.

Why trying 2 make beef with me and asrafh, you're legit mad lol, u were cleared 2 use ppl to try to expose me which leads to nighting LOL, after i ignored it, you were roasted much again and went to flame in flame section l00lz...

You're legit poor educated kid.

3 hours ago, J J said:

Let's break this down pure nh I killed you more time. 

Drawers is ten times faster than you at switching.

im also in med school? What are you in xd?

I outnhed u everytime, drawers isnt faster than me, before we have beef he was like oo nice switches you're good, you're fast LOL..

Being in med school or w/e doesnt make you educated lmfao... another proof that shows how stupid you are