Pure v1 bridding

1). Unregistered hypercam 3. Rlly?

2). You were flicking antimage with Dragon Boots on? (They give negative mage defence...)

3). Some fights you didn't have Super pots, just restores and a Saradomin Brew. (You OVL bridding som?)

I don't even brid, but I honestly didn't like the video. Mainly it was the quality of it that was a disappointment ngl. The video was copping like 4-5 fps... Get a better recording software. Also, editing. That should be improved. Have fun creating more!

1). Unregistered hypercam 3. Rlly?

2). You were flicking antimage with Dragon Boots on? (They give negative mage defence...)

3). Some fights you didn't have Super pots, just restores and a Saradomin Brew. (You OVL bridding som?)

I don't even brid, but I honestly didn't like the video. Mainly it was the quality of it that was a disappointment ngl. The video was copping like 4-5 fps... Get a better recording software. Also, editing. That should be improved. Have fun creating more!

Not my account, not my pking style. The quality I could not do much about since he used hyper cam, I touched it up as best as I could. 

The editing wasn't bad but I can see where I could use improvement. 

Not my account, not my pking style. The quality I could not do much about since he used hyper cam, I touched it up as best as I could. 

The editing wasn't bad but I can see where I could use improvement. 

Yeah, definitely pal. You can just torrent or simply download multiple recording softwares that give a strong FPS for the clips and also don't cause any difference in your gameplay, look into them. :D And just work on editing to improve over time. Goodluck! :D 

• Upvote 1

Where did he ask for Editing help? I don't see or recall that at all. 

He's insulting with no knowledge, based on the observation that I merely edited the video for him. It was rather Pure v1 asked a lot of people on a thread which he deleted. I offered to edit, we agreed with a set price. So, I did it for him and that's it. 

Ignore him lol. 

He's insulting with no knowledge, based on the observation that I merely edited the video for him. It was rather Pure v1 asked a lot of people on a thread which he deleted. I offered to edit, we agreed with a set price. So, I did it for him and that's it. 

Ignore him lol. 

Ahh. Thanks for context. 

Also, so what if someone asks for an Editor? I see up-and-coming Youtubers ask consistently. I see people pay and ask for GFX Signatures and such but yet they're never ridiculed for doing so? I'm calling hating/unnecessary biased flame due to someone being butthurt/mad, ngl.  

No offense, but that is amateur editing, it looks like you whipped this up in 30 minutes just for the price you guys agreed on. If you're going to do something at least put your 100% into it, especially if it's for someone else.

Welp, thanks for your completely non biased opinion bro it's not like you didn't use this as a platform to share your less than truthful opinion. 

I didn't do it for the money, nor did I get my prize. Nor did I ever claim this was professional obviously it's amateurish. 

To all, All these clips were literally from a month ago, don't worry, I'm getting better clips. I realized all these clips were shit and my bridding was shit back then,  that's why I didn't post the edit, and for why I use hypercam 3, when I record with Camtasia, it save the file as like a comproj, I don't know how to change that! :) .

thanks for the edit castial! you're an awesome guy.

P.S. I'm looking for an editor to edit my next Ep.

Edited by pure v1