Staff.

I Rep Congo

Today I required help, and in particular from "Yoobs" So I Yelled @ him asking and he logs out, so I get mad knowing it was on purpose. So I get aggitated and say "idiot staff member". And Yoobs logs back in and mutes me, this is because he pre planned this so I could spark a flame so he could mute me, showing he was on a alt waiting for me too react negatively, and I didn't get a warning for flaming which is normally done, infact he boasted about my mute. Infact I wasn't even yell muted, I was muted overall. Great welldoing from Moderator "Yoobs"

And to be honest, most of the staff are crap. The only good one was this admin called "LEGEND" but the helpers, moderators are bad. If you're poor, help is at a minimun standard for you. However, being rich help is instant. This is a bad way to manage things, staff need to fix up.

So far I have been given the impression this staff team is corrupt and will only help richer and their friends. And whoever wants to say stop crying well it's not only me with these views, I am sure more then 50% of the server thinks staff are corrupt, moreover I think Gretar should evaluate how appaling the staff are and perhaps change it around.

I hope I can get people to support me in what I say about staff, as it's true.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Xbrzh said:

I saw "the only good admin was LEGEND" and immediately stopped reading. Your points are now all invalid 

No, he was online and I asked for help, and he teleported me and helped me to the best he could, this is my impression as i'm not really a active member. And this is the only member of staff that's done that

21 minutes ago, I Rep Congo said:

Today I required help, and in particular from "Yoobs" So I Yelled @ him asking and he logs out, so I get mad knowing it was on purpose. So I get aggitated and say "idiot staff member". And Yoobs logs back in and mutes me, this is because he pre planned this so I could spark a flame so he could mute me, showing he was on a alt waiting for me too react negatively, and I didn't get a warning for flaming which is normally done, infact he boasted about my mute. Infact I wasn't even yell muted, I was muted overall. Great welldoing from Moderator "Yoobs"

And to be honest, most of the staff are crap. The only good one was this admin called "LEGEND" but the helpers, moderators are bad. If you're poor, help is at a minimun standard for you. However, being rich help is instant. This is a bad way to manage things, staff need to fix up.

So far I have been given the impression this staff team is corrupt and will only help richer and their friends. And whoever wants to say stop crying well it's not only me with these views, I am sure more then 50% of the server thinks staff are corrupt, moreover I think Gretar should evaluate how appaling the staff are and perhaps change it around.

I hope I can get people to support me in what I say about staff, as it's true.

I logged in to deal with something quickly then had to log out which you proceeded to flame me and call me a "fucking idiot" we have an ffa yell if you want to flame and flaming and disrespecting staff is strictly against the rules on main yell so i instantly muted you other staff can confirm that warnings are not given for staff disrespect and flame especially on normal yell. Most of the staff are busy enjoying there summer holidays and also attempting to enjoy the server as well as helping people personally after 2 years of sweating out RoatPKZ as staff it gets a little boring when idiots like you flame the whole server then cry abuse. I never help "rich" people more than "poor" people and never have.

Exhibit A) Screenshot_1.jpg(these are your yell logs cutie pie)
Side note why are you banging on about you being mistreated and about the inequality stfu what are you going to create the #roatpkzpoorlivesmatter movement?

In conclusion keep piping up and the next bullet will come for your face lad
giphy.gif

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, I Rep Congo said:

5 Accounts of a low level of flame, and what about you calling me a slave, flame racism and corruption?

"fucking idiot", "fuck ur dirty mom shes a slut", "fucking gyspy" "ur nan was to week wen i fucked her she died" is low level flame? Just properly reading your yells make me realize that you're actually suffering from some mental issues irl, have you ever been tested for anything it might help you in the long run mate. I'm going to lock this thread now before you say even more stupid things to embarrass yourself on the forums. Feel free to voice any concerns to Gretar or any other staff and i'm sure they will listen :D 

• Upvote 1

• Yoobs locked this topic
3 minutes ago, Xinz said:

@I Rep Congo Tbh you're just wasting you time, lmfao they don't give no fucks about anything but the fact they have admin & mod it's actually hilarious, the only time they reply to anything is to stick up for themselves.

Why are you complaining, as if you didn't do anything, you got connections to get you unbanned correct?

bd192be892624e1f96d83b6dff2063cc.png

Evading your Mac is a ban, don't act innocent when you admitted to it yourself :S

• Upvote 1