Flower poker

Hello its r4mb0ed bro here 

Heres my suggestion

Not sure if this has been suggested earlier or not.

If you are doing a flower poker duel and at the same time 2 or 3 others are doing what cause even more problems is the black/white rule that stands for a replant.

sometimes people plant 3/4/5 duels after each other a black or white flower.

why don't we just add the oldschool runescape rule which states that whoever plants black/white wins. to avoid misunderstandings; it could happen that you both plant a black or white flower,

Example 1:

I plant my first flower (yellow)

opponent plants first flower (black or white)

my oppement wins the game automatically

Example 2:

I plant my first flower (black or white)

opponent plants first flower (black or white)

We both planted a black/white flower on our same plant, that would mean (i have 2 options for this) a total replant from the whole beginning OR We continue the duel; which would for example result like this;

my 2nd plant: yellow

his 2nd plant: blue

my 3rd plant: orange

his 3rd plant: yellow

my 4th plant: rainbow

his 4th plant: pastel

my 5th plant: rainbow

his 5th plant: orange

I end up with 2x rainbow which is 1 pair; he got nothing, so i'll win the duel.

I hope this suggestion will atleast be considered I think alot of super donators would be happy with it.

Greetz r4mb0ed bro and r4ng3purez

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, On Purpose said:

its not a new game, flowerpoker is on every rsps , and causes many people to quit so fuck off with ur shit suggestion , we barely have 50 player, u want them to leave to people that donate 4 money like you?

That's a sweeping statement though, it's like saying 'staking causes people to quit'. Nobody is FORCED to gamble, it's just an additional feature for those who want it. If people can't handle it, they shouldn't participate in the first place. It's as simple as that. Adding something like this doesn't harm the game, if anything, it just benefits Gretar more than anyone else, because it's another way for people to lose their wealth, which means it won't be long until their donating for more!

Losing at gambling games doesn't cause people to quit the server, no more than IRL gambling problems cause people to quit their lives. It's an addictive trap. Every time I see people writing something along the lines of "GF bank, cleaned again... quitting", I immediately learn two things about that person: 1) they'll be back shortly, and 2) they're a full-blown retard and will likely never learn any better.

I personally don't mind the odd punt now and then, but I only risk what I'm willing lose. Therefore if I win, I'm happy, if I lose I can just shrug it off to bad luck and not think twice about it.  Based on this mentality, I support this suggestion whole-heartedly.

• Upvote 2